Exploits Valley Air Services
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Hubs||Gander International Airport|
Greater Moncton International Airport
|Focus cities||St. John's International Airport|
Halifax Stanfield International Airport
|Alliance||Star Alliance (affiliate)|
|Fleet size||13, 29|
|Headquarters||Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador|
It provides a variety of services, including a flight school (known as Gander Flight Training), sightseeing flights, and maintenance, and operates commercial passenger flights in Atlantic Canada on behalf of Air Canada, as part of the Air Canada Express brand.
EVAS serves the following destinations as Air Canada Express.
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- Prince Edward Island
|Aircraft||No. of Aircraft
|No. of Aircraft
|Beechcraft 1900||7||10||1900D||6 aircraft operate for Air Canada Express|
|Cessna 172||4||6||172F, 172K, 172M, 172N, 172S|
|Consolidated Vultee (Canso)||0||1||PBY-5A||Formerly of Buffalo Airways, has two 800 imp gal (3,600 l; 960 US gal)|
|de Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter||1||0||DHC-6 Series 300|
|Piper PA-34||0||1||PA-34-200 Seneca I|
EVAS previously flown aircraft include;
- EVAS Flight 7804 (operated for Air Canada Express) was a scheduled flight from Goose Bay Airport to Gander International Airport, Newfoundland. On April 20, 2016, the Beechcraft 1900 landed during blizzard conditions. During roll out the aircraft contacted a snow bank on the runway which caused the nose gear to collapse. Out of the 14 occupants, 3 were taken to the hospital for minor injuries. The investigation is complete and a report has been published by the Transportation Safety Board of Canada.
- Transport Canada (2019-08-3066-76), Civil Aviation Services (CAS) AOC. wwwapps.tc.gc.ca.
- EVAS Fleet
- "Canadian Civil Aircraft Register: Quick Search Result for Exploits Valley Air Services". Transport Canada. Retrieved 2019-08-30.
- Air Canada Express
- "Contact Us Archived 2012-11-09 at the Wayback Machine." Exploits Valley Air Services. Retrieved on December 12, 2012. "70 C. L. Dobbin Drive Gander, NL A1V 1W7 Canada"
- Canadian Civil Aircraft Register: Aircraft Details Beech 1900D
- Canadian Civil Aircraft Register: Aircraft Details Twin Otter
- Canadian Civil Aircraft Register: History Search Result
- Aviation Investigation A16A0041