This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
ETTN Codes can be used only for electronic text files. Any publisher, university, researcher or academician could ask for unique code for his/her electronic text generated by Magnanimitas Assn.
ETTN Code consists of 5 parts - AAA-BB-CCCCC-DD-F
- AAA (3-digit) is classified by the Statistical classification of economic activities in the European Community (NACE) and shows the focus of text
- BB (2-digit) – the year of ETTN generating for a text
- CCCCC (5-digit) – special identification code for text
- DD (2-digit) – month of ETTN generating for a text
- F (1-digit) – check digit