This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a professional organization that offers certification on cybersecurity skills. EC-Council (ECC) is headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Jay Bavisi is the founder and CEO of the EC-Council group of companies that specialize in cybersecurity training, certification, and cybersecurity services.
ECC was a pioneer in the Ethical Hacking movement through the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Program.  The CEH has had multiple upgrades; the eleventh version was released in September 2020. ECC has created other cybersecurity credentials, such as Certified Network Defender (CND), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO), and Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) that are offered in over 145 countries. The programs are mapped to the NICE-NIST framework.
It also operates a series of IT security conferences, such as Hacker Halted, Global CyberLympics, and Takedowncon.
EC-Council offers professional certifications for the IT security field. Its certifications CEH, CHFI, CCISO, CND are ANSI accredited.[clarification needed] It offers certifications in other fields related to IT security, including disaster recovery, software security, digital forensics, and general IT security knowledge.
IT Security Professional CertificationsEdit
- Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)
- EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES)
- EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS)
- Certified Network Defender (CND)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)
- Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (Master)
- Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) 
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) 
- EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) 
- Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) (Java and .NET) 
- Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP) 
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) (Master)
- Advanced Network Defense (CAST 614)
- EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
EC-Council University (ECCU)Edit
EC-Council University (ECCU) was incorporated in Wyoming in 2003, licensed by the New Mexico Higher Education Department in 2006, and is accredited by Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and CHEA. The institution was created to educate and train information security professionals online.
EC-Council University offers bachelor’s and master's degrees in Security Science (MSS) and graduate certificates.
EC-Council’s CodeRed is a continuous learning platform designed for working cyber professionals. It has over 4,000 [BN1] video lessons covering the industry’s latest technologies. The courses are created by industry practitioners and can be accessed on mobile devices.
CodeRed offers microdegrees, which offer 200 hours of deep-dive learning on specific technology subjects.
EC-Council Global ServicesEdit
The EC-Council Global Services (EGS) is the Consulting Services division.
EGS helps organizations understand and manage their cybersecurity risk. The company offers services for over 20 cybersecurity practice areas that cater to various cybersecurity challenges.
EC-Council Aware is a Cybersecurity Awareness app that can be installed on a smartphone via the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. With this app, users can access cybersecurity training videos, attend live quiz sessions on cybersecurity, maintain a leaderboard to track winners, and conduct various phishing simulations to test susceptibility to social engineering risks.
CyberQ is a cloud-based, cyber range platform that automates the process of using advanced cloud technology to deploy cyber targets, from single boxes to full complex enterprise networks. CyberQ’s practice range equip individuals and teams to learn, practice, compete, and assess their skills. CyberQ operates on a custom cloud environment and is accessible online.
EC-Council hosts IT security conferences globally, where cybersecurity professionals attend to help create awareness, share ideas, and bridge the growing gaps in the industry. Events include:
- Hacker Halted
- Global CyberLympics
- Global CISO Forum
- Other CISO Events
- "Contact us". EC-Council. Retrieved 2017-05-01.
- "EC-Council Offers Details and Insights on CEH v6". EC-Council. Retrieved April 17, 2008.
- "Co-Founder". EC-Council. 2008-04-17. Retrieved 2019-05-01.
- "Co-Founder". EC-Council. 2013-09-12. Retrieved 2013-09-13.
- https://www.ansi.org/news_publications/news_story?menuid=7&articleid=ed591421-40c8-4795-ab22-a7ec704f532a. Missing or empty
- "Cengage Learning - Learning solutions, training and educational publishing". Cengage.com. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- "Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator-CHFI".
- "EC-Council Certified Incident Handler | ECIH v2".
- "EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP)".
- "Certified Application Security Engineer – CASE".
- "Certified Blockchain Professional | CBP".