E! in Asia was launched in 2010.
In 2014, the channel launched its first local Filipino reality television program It Takes Gutz to Be A Gutierrez, starring the Gutierrez family, which began airing on June 1. A second season began airing on 5 October of the same year, as well as launching a Malaysian miniseries Facing Up to Fazura (starring Fazura) began in mid-December.
- 2PM Wild Beat
- E! News Asia
- E! News Asia Specials
- Beauty Crush
- Bestie Girls
- The Next Miss Universe Malaysia
- Triple H's Fun Agency
- The Friends in the Adriatic Sea featuring GFriend
- SNL Korea (season 9)
- E! Philippines Top 5 (available in the Philippines)
- E! Wendy Vs The World
- Facing Up to Fazura (available in Malaysia)
- It Takes Gutz to Be A Gutierrez (season 4) (available in the Philippines)
- The StyLeList Inc. (available in the Philippines)
- SoundTrip (available in the Philippines)
- Very Cavallari(Summer 2018)
- The launch of E! Entertainment Television in the Philippines PEP.ph. Retrieved 07-06-2011.
- "‘It Takes guts to be a Gutierrez’ on the E! channel". Yahoo! Philippines. Retrieved 2014-06-02.
- "Richard Gutierrez: 'I am a proud father'". Inquirer.NET. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Esteves, Patricia. "More Gutz in Season 2". PhilStar.com. The Philippine Star. Retrieved October 5, 2014.
- ‘Fazura’ set as E!’s First Malaysian Miniseries. Variety.com. October 28, 2014. Accessed May 22, 2015
- Jimenez, Joyce (July 22, 2016). "Richard Gutierrez 'frustrated' over erratic timeslot of 'Panday'". The Philippine Star. Retrieved July 22, 2016.