Dyson Lovell (born 28 August 1936) is a film producer and actor. He produced amongst others, Franco Zeffirelli's Hamlet, starring Mel Gibson (1990), and Francis Ford Coppola's 1984 box-office flop The Cotton Club, starring Richard Gere and Diane Lane. He has received four Emmy Award, and three Golden Globe nominations for his work as a producer in television.
Lovell originally trained as an actor at RADA, and his early stage work included appearances at The Old Vic and small roles on Broadway. He has played supporting roles in such films as Franco Zeffirelli's 1968 version of Romeo and Juliet, in which he played Sampson.
- "Dyson Lovell | Movies and Filmography". AllMovie.
- "Dyson Lovell". BFI.
- "Dyson Lovell". Television Academy.
- "Dyson Lovell". www.goldenglobes.com.
- "Dyson Lovell — RADA". www.rada.ac.uk.
- "Dyson Lovell | Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- "Dyson Lovell – Broadway Cast & Staff | IBDB". www.ibdb.com.
- "Romeo and Juliet (1968) - Franco Zeffirelli | Cast and Crew". AllMovie.