Dynamic Sport Magnum
Design and developmentEdit
The aircraft was designed as an intermediate glider. Available in just one size, the Magnum's 11 m (36.1 ft) span wing has 55 cells, a wing area of 32 m2 (340 sq ft) and an aspect ratio of 4.5:1. The pilot weight range is 90 to 120 kg (198 to 265 lb).
Reviewer Noel Bertrand described the Magnum in a 2003 review as priced very competitively.
Data from Bertrand
- Crew: one
- Wingspan: 11 m (36 ft 1 in)
- Wing area: 32 m2 (340 sq ft)
- Aspect ratio: 4.5:1
- Maximum speed: 60 km/h (37 mph, 32 kn)
- Rate of sink: 1.5 m/s (300 ft/min)
- Bertrand, Noel; Rene Coulon; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2003-04, page 15. Pagefast Ltd, Lancaster OK, 2003. ISSN 1368-485X