Dylan Cozens (ice hockey)
Dylan Cozens (born February 9, 2001) is a Canadian junior ice hockey centre who currently plays for the Lethbridge Hurricanes of the Western Hockey League (WHL) as a prospect to the Buffalo Sabres of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was selected seventh overall by the Sabres in the 2019 NHL Entry Draft.
February 9, 2001|
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||183 lb (83 kg; 13 st 1 lb)|
|NHL team (P)|
Lethbridge Hurricanes (WHL)
7th overall, 2019|
The Hockey News magazine ranked Cozens as the top Canadian player in the 2019 NHL Entry Draft. Cozens was selected seventh overall by the Buffalo Sabres, making him the first player from Yukon selected in the first round of an NHL entry draft. On July 15, 2019, Cozens was signed to a three-year, entry-level contract with the Sabres.
|World Junior Championships|
|2020 Czech Republic|
Regular season and playoffsEdit
- CBC. "From backyard to the big league: Yukoner Dylan Cozens' long road to the NHL". CBC. Retrieved 2 June 2019.
- "Sabres' 'very comfortable' taking Cozens at No.7 in the 2019 NHL Draft". Buffalo News. June 21, 2019. Retrieved June 21, 2019.
- "Cozens agrees to a entry-level contract". Buffalo Sabres. July 15, 2019. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Staff, RotoWire. "Dylan Cozens: Posts five points for Team Canada". CBS Sports. Retrieved 2 June 2019.
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
| Buffalo Sabres first round draft pick
|This Canadian biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|