A Dybbuk is a malicious possessing spirit in Kabbalah and European Jewish folklore.
- The Dybbuk box is a wine cabinet said to contain such a spirit.
Dybbuk may also refer to:
- Dybbuk (Dungeons & Dragons), a role-playing game monster
- The Dybbuk (play), a 1914 play by S. Ansky
- Zuby Nehty, an all-female rock group from the Czech Republic, formerly known as "Dybbuk"
- "Dybbuk", a song by Japanese musician and songwriter Gackt Camui
- Dybbuk (comics), a fictional artificial intelligence and member of DC Comics' Israeli superteam Hayoth
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dybbuk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.