|Elevation||1,510 m (4,950 ft)|
|• Official||Hindi, kumauni|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Dwarahat is located at  It has an average elevation of 1,510 metres (4954.068 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Dwarahat had a population of 2,543. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Dwarahat has an average literacy rate of 82%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 86% and, female literacy is 78%. In Dwarahat, 10% of the population is under 6 years of age.
A Government Engineering College Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College was established in 1991 in Dwarahat.
A Polytechnic College, Degree College, Dwarahat Inter College Dwarahat,Govt. Inter college, M.D. Tiwari High School Dwarahat, Dunagiri Modern School and Shishu Mandir Dwarahat are situated here.
Saraswati Shisu MAndir BAgwali Pokhar, Government Inter College Bagwali Pokhar, Government Girls Inter college Bagwali Pokhar, Diksha Mountesary S. S. School Dwarahat public school.
Dwarahat is also known for the branch ashram of Yogoda Satsanga Society of India, known as Yogoda Satsanga Sakha Ashram, Dwarahat. It carries on many charitable activities including eye camps and a school, plus teaches Kriya Yoga.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Dwarahat
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Dwarahat, Official website
- The Paperhut Project - An interesting article on Dwarahat originally published in Outlook India
- Dunagiri For information about Dunagiri and other surrounding areas of Dwarahat
|This article related to a location in the Indian state of Uttarakhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|