Durham is an unincorporated community in eastern Washington County, Arkansas, United States. The community is on Arkansas Highway 16 along the White River valley between Elkins to the northwest and Thompson in Madison County to the southeast. Its elevation is 1,247 feet (380 m).
- Sherm Lollar, professional baseball player and coach
- Arkansas Atlas and Gazetteer (Map) (Second ed.). DeLorme. 2002. p. 31. ISBN 0-89933-345-1.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Durham, Arkansas
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- History of Benton, Washington, Carroll, Madison, Crawford, Franklin, and Sebastian Counties, Arkansas. Higginson Book Company. 1889. p. 319.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
|This article about a location in Washington County, Arkansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|