This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)
Dualstar Entertainment Group, LLC is a privately held American limited liability company owned by Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, which produced movies, TV shows, magazines, video games, and other popular media. Dualstar was based in Los Angeles, California.
|Founded||Los Angeles, California, U.S. (1993)|
Culver City, California, U.S.
|Mary-Kate Olsen, CEO|
Ashley Olsen, CEO
In 2004, the company released New York Minute, the Olsen twins' only theatrical film since 1995's It Takes Two. The film did not do well at the box office, and suffered negative critical reception. Since then, Dualstar & the Olsens have not produced nor starred in another film.
- Feature films
- To Grandmother's House We Go (1992)
- Double, Double, Toil and Trouble (1993)
- How the West Was Fun (1994)
- It Takes Two (1995)
- Billboard Dad (1998)
- Passport to Paris (1999)
- Switching Goals (1999)
- Our Lips Are Sealed (2000)
- Winning London (2001)
- Holiday in the Sun (2001)
- Getting There (2002)
- When in Rome (2002)
- The Challenge (2003)
- New York Minute (2004)
- Musical video series
- Television series
A class action lawsuit against Dualstar alleges that the Entertainment Group failed to pay interns for menial tasks. The suit, brought forth by forty past and current interns, argues that the interns should have been paid minimum wage because they were doing similar jobs as their paid colleagues, without receiving academic or vocational credit. 
Dualstar responded, "As an initial matter, Dualstar is an organization that is committed to treating all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. The allegations in the complaint filed against Dualstar are groundless, and Dualstar will vigorously defend itself against plaintiff's claims in court, not before the media. Dualstar is confident that once the true facts of this case are revealed, the lawsuit will be dismissed in its entirety." The lawsuit was settled out of court in March 2017 for $140,000. 
- "Olsen twins respond to intern lawsuit". Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- Feitelberg, Rosemary (11 August 2015). "Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Dualstar Entertainment Fires Back About Unpaid Interns Lawsuit". Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- Slattery, Denis. "Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to pay interns $140G in wage theft lawsuit - NY Daily News". Retrieved 9 September 2018.