Drury High School
Drury High School is a public school in North Adams, Massachusetts. Part of the North Adams Public School District, it serves students in grades 7-12 from North Adams, and the towns of Clarksburg, Florida, Monroe, as well as from the Vermont towns of Readsboro, and Stamford.
|Drury High School|
1865 school building
1130 South Church Street
|School district||North Adams Public Schools|
|Superintendent||Dr. Barbara Malkas|
|Age||13 to 18|
|School color(s)||Blue and White|
|Athletics||Football, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheerleading, Cross-Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track, and Co-op Sports,|
Drury currently serves grades 7-12.
As of 2014, it had a student body of 459 students.
The school's mascot is the Blue Devil.
The school colors are blue and white.
Drury competes primarily within Berkshire County, though a small portion of its non-league independent schedule includes similar-size schools from the Connecticut River Valley of Western Massachusetts and nearby Vermont.
Most traditional rival is Hoosac Valley High School of Cheshire.
- Daniel E. Bosley, former member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Martha Coakley, former Massachusetts Attorney General
- Jane Swift, former Massachusetts Lieutenant Governor and Acting Governor
- Gailanne M. Cariddi, former member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Peter Laird, comic book creator Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Frank J. Sprague, inventor
- "Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education - Error Page" (PDF). www.doe.mass.edu.
- "Drury High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 18, 2019.