This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
DreamAgo is an international non-profit organization for the Cinema, based in Sierre, Switzerland. Often referred to as the Sundance of Europe, for its alpine location in the Swiss Alps, Dreamago is renowned for its international screenwriting workshop, Plume et Pellicule, held each May. Major talents in the film industry lend their experience and knowledge to up-and-coming screenwriters. Stephen Frears, Alain Corneau, Guillermo Arriaga, Jose F. Lacaba and Jorge Perugorría are Dreamago's patrons.
- Plume & Pellicule (which means in French "Quill & Celluloid") is held every year, at the beginning of May, in Sierre. For a week, ten screenwriters meet with professional script consultants and are offered feedback on their scripts. Projects and consultations are in English, French or Spanish. David Seidler, Christopher Hampton, Maggie Soboil, Carl Gottlieb, Arturo Arango, Fernando Castets, Lindy Davies are some of the past and present consultants. Writer Casey Maxwell Clair  described Plume & Pellicule as a screenwriter's heaven.
- Meet Your Match is a springboard for closely selected scripts. After Plume & Pellicule, writers are asked to rewrite and submit a new draft. The best scripts are offered to be presented to producers during the American Film Market, held in Santa Monica each November. Personal meetings with the writers are set up.
- Levine, Sydney (2008-05-27). "Scripwriting Workshop Dreamago Continues Its Third Year o | SydneysBuzz". Blogs.indiewire.com. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- "Dreamago: six jours d'images et d'émotions - Vivre à Sierre". Sierre.Ch. 2015-04-27. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- "Dix ans ans de cinéma avec DreamAgo: interview de Pascale Rey / Canal9". Canal9.ch. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- "Article from WGA's Written By".