Draper Fisher Jurvetson
Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) is an American venture capital firm focused on investments in enterprise, consumer and disruptive technologies. In January 2019, DFJ Venture, the early-stage team, spun out and formed Threshold Ventures. DFJ Growth continues to be managed by co-founder John Fisher and the existing DFJ Growth partner team.
John H. N. Fisher
|Headquarters||Menlo Park, California, United States|
|Total assets||$5 billion|
In 2013, founding partner Draper announced his departure from future DFJ Venture funds, with John Fisher continuing in his role with DFJ Growth. Draper announced he will continue investing out of an early stage venture fund Draper Associates V and assisting his son in running an incubator.
In November 2017, Steve Jurvetson stepped down from his position at DFJ after allegations of sexual harassment.
The firm is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, and is currently investing DFJ Growth’s third fund of $535 million, which closed in 2017. DFJ Growth partner Randy Glein has been named to the Forbes Midas List several times, most recently in 2019. He was also named one of the world’s top venture capitalists in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 by the New York Times/CB Insights.
The DFJ Network was renamed the Draper Venture Network in 2015 and is operated by Tim Draper. 
- "Venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson changes its name to Threshold Ventures". Axios. May 13, 2014. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "People". DFJ Growth Venture Capital. 2019. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- TrueBridge Capital (April 15, 2015). "The Investors Behind The Next Billion Dollar Startups". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- Venture firm DFJ denies report that co-founders Tim Draper and John Fisher are on the way out
- "Exclusive: Tim Draper is leaving DFJ". Fortune. November 19, 2013. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- Nordrum, Amy (October 9, 2015). "Space Advocate Makes Business Case For Private Company Exploration Of Extraterrestrial Resources". International Business Times. Retrieved October 10, 2015.
- Schleifer, Theodore (2017-11-13). "Steve Jurvetson is out at his own venture capital firm after allegations of sexual harassment". Recode. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- Chowdhury, Ahmed (2014-05-13). "Anaplan Raises $100 Million in Series D Financing Round Led By DFJ Growth". Anaplan. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Coinbase raises $75 million in largest-ever VC round for Bitcoin company". Fortune. January 20, 2015. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Cybersecurity Startup Cylance Raises $42 Million in Series C Round of Funding". Fortune. July 28, 2015. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Connected doorbell startup Ring raises $109 million from DFJ, Goldman Sachs, Qualcomm, others". VentureBeat. 2017-01-25. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "SiSense Raises $30M More To Bring Big Data Analytics To Businesspeople". TechCrunch. June 12, 2014. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Randy Glein of DFJ Growth On Today's Crazy Late-Stage Market". TechCrunch. December 17, 2015. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Forbes Profile: Randy Glein". Forbes. 2018.
- "Unity raises $181M monster round at a reported $1.5B valuation". TechCrunch. July 13, 2016. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Yammer Raises $85 Million in Financing Round Led by DFJ Growth". Microsoft 365 Blog. 2012-02-29. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "DFJ Growth closes its third fund with $535 million". TechCrunch. April 20, 2017. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "The Top 100 Venture Capital Partners & Firms". CB Insights Research. 2019-03-31. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Under Tim Draper, Draper Network Extends Reach, Eyes New Funding Model". TechCrunch. November 19, 2015. Retrieved 2020-01-12.