(Redirected from Dragon Slayer)
|Look up dragonslayer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dragonslayer is a person who slays dragons in mythology and fantasy.
Dragonslayer or Dragon Slayer may also refer to:
- Coach (Survivor contestant) (born 1971), reality TV personality who refers to himself as the "Dragon Slayer"
- DragonQuest, a fantasy role-playing game by Simulations Publications, Inc. was to be called Dragonslayer, but was changed to due to the naming conflict with the 1981 film
- Dragonslayer (game) is a boardgame published in 1981 as a tie-in to the film
- Dragonslayers (Martian Metals), a line of miniatures produced in 1980 by Martian Metals
- Dragonslayer, erroneously said to be the previous name of the band Slayer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dragonslayer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.