Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), formerly Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law Institute, is an institute for law in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. RMLNLU was established in the year 2005 and since then providing undergraduate and graduate legal education in India. The University is fully funded by the state government.
|Vice-Chancellor||Sanjay Singh (Acting)|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised test for admission to prominent National Law Universities in India. All admissions in RMLNLU, for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs are made on the basis of performance in the CLAT.
|Law – India|
|The Week (2017)||14|
Extra curricular activitiesEdit
- Legal Aid and Social Awareness Society: Among other things, the committee runs a legal aid clinic where marginalized sections of the society can get free legal advice.
- Moot Court Committee
- Debate and Discussion Committee
- Cultural Committee
- Journal Committee
- Student Welfare Committee
- Cyber & IPR Committee
- Sports Committee
- "Vice Chancellor's Desk". www.rmlnlu.ac.in. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow. Retrieved 9 March 2018.
- Singh, Abhinav (18 June 2017). "The Week - Hansa Research Best Colleges Survey 2017: Top Law Colleges - All India". The Week. Retrieved 8 September 2017.