|Look up Douma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Douma may refer to:
- Barthold Douma van Burmania (1695–1766), Dutch statesman and ambassador
- Carmen Douma-Hussar (born 1977), Canadian middle-distance runner
- Cees Douma (born 1933), Dutch architect, see Leerdam railway station
- Danny Douma (born 1950s), American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Felix Douma (1941–2008), Dutch-born Canadian scholar, writer, teacher, cellist, and translator
- Jeffrey Douma, American choral conductor
- Sytse Douma (born 1942), Dutch organizational theorist
- Yacine Douma (born 1973), French judoka
- Ennik Douma (born 2001), birth name of Canadian-Korean singer Jeon So-mi
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Douma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.