|Look up dossier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dossier is a collection of papers or other sources, containing detailed information about a particular person or subject.
Dossier can also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Farewell Dossier, documents that a KGB defector gave to the French DST in 1981–82
- Iraq Dossier, a 2003 briefing document for the British Labour Party government concerning Iraq and weapons of mass destruction
- September Dossier, a document published by the British government on 24 September 2002 concerning weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq
- Trump–Russia dossier, a dossier containing allegations of a conspiracy between Trump's 2016 campaign and the Russian government, sometimes known as the "Steele dossier"
- Westminster paedophile dossier, a dossier on paedophiles allegedly associated with the British government