Donna Brown (basketball)
Donna Brown (née Quinn) (born 12 October 1963) is a former Australian women's basketball player.
|Born||12 October 1963|
Brown played for the national team between 1982 and 1989, competing at the 1984 Olympic Games in Los Angeles and the 1988 Olympic Games in Seoul. Brown also represented Australia at one World Championship; 1986 held in the Soviet Union.
In the domestic Women's National Basketball League (WNBL) Brown played 215 games for both the Australian Institute of Sport (44 games) and the North Adelaide Rockets (171 games). Brown was also named to the WNBL All Star Five on two occasions; 1988 and 1990.
- Donna Quinn-Brown Archived 11 November 2012 at the Wayback Machine. Sports Reference LLC. Women's Basketball. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- FIBA Archive. Player Search: Donna Brown. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- Players with 100 or more career games Archived 17 May 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Women's National Basketball League. Retrieved 2012-09-04.
- Women's National Basketball League. Adelaide Individual Statistics Leaders Archived 20 April 2012 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 2012-09-05.
- All Star Five. National Women's Basketball League. Retrieved 2012-09-01.