Don Shaw (screenwriter)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Don Shaw is a British screenwriter and playwright. His credits include Survivors, Doomwatch, Orde Wingate, and Bomber Harris. Shaw stated that before he took on writing for Survivors, ' I was very much an up-and-coming hot-shot writer. I was being sought after by The Wednesday Play and Play for Today and things like that.' 
- Derby Telegraph (5 April 2011). "Author's free play offer to help theatre". Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- Derby Telegraph (20 June 2009). "No big screen return for Cloughie". Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Don Shaw". BFI. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- "Survivors: A World Away > Interviews > Don Shaw". www.survivors-mad-dog.org.uk. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- "BAFTA Awards: Television: Single Drama in 1990". BAFTA. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|