Don't Say Anymore, Darling
|Don't Say Anymore, Darling|
Cover of the English-language edition.
(Sore wo Ittara Oshimai Yo)
|Written by||Fumi Yoshinaga|
|Published by||Ohta Publishing|
|Published||January 24, 2004|
Holly Ellingwood at Active Anime commends the manga for its "diversity, beautiful artwork, and imaginative romances of various kinds". Pop Culture Shock's Erin F. comments on the increasing "weirder and more depressing" shorts stories as the book progresses. Mania.com's Danielle Van Gorder commends the manga's art and panel layout which are "overall very minimalist, with sparse backgrounds where they are included at all, and fairly simple screentones, but it's a style that is used to great effect".
- "DMP Announces 2 New Yaoi Titles". Anime News Network. 2007-02-02. Retrieved 2009-04-15.
- "それを言ったらおしまいよ (F×comics) (コミック)" (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved 2009-04-15.
- "Don't Say Anymore, Darling". Juné Manga. Digital Manga, Inc. Archived from the original on July 20, 2013. Retrieved January 16, 2012.
- Ellingwood, Holly. "Don't Say Anymore, Darling (Advance Review)". Active Anime. Retrieved January 16, 2012.
- F., Erin (March 14, 2008). "Don't Say Anything More, Darling (DMP)". Pop Culture Shock. Archived from the original on September 19, 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-15.
- Van Gorder, Danielle (September 24, 2007). "Don't Say Anymore, Darling Vol. #01". Mania.com. Archived from the original on May 22, 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-15.
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|