Domínguez (disambiguation)(Redirected from Dominguez (disambiguation))
Domínguez is a surname of Spanish origin. Domínguez may also refer to:
- Comitán de Domínguez, formal name of the city of Comitán, Chiapas State, Mexico
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Carson, California, USA
- Dominguez High School, Compton, California, USA
- Dominguez Channel, a 15.7-mile-long (25.3 km) stream in southern Los Angeles County, California.
- Rancho Dominguez, California, a small part of the Spanish land grant Rancho San Pedro from the King of Spain in 1784.
- Battle of Dominguez Rancho, 1847 military battle of the Mexican-American War
- Belisario Domínguez Medal of Honor, the highest award bestowed by the Mexican government
- United States v. Dominguez Benitez, 2004 decision of the US Supreme Court regarding plea bargains
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Domínguez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.