Domenico Vacca (Italian fashion designer)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Early life and educationEdit
Vacca was born in Andria, Italy and raised in a fashion family, his father was the Italian immigrant Michele Vacca, a fashion company owner. Vacca obtained his academic degree from Bari University, School of Law, and got admitted to the BAR. He also studied in Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and graduated from New York University with a Master of Laws, LLM. He moved to Milan where he worked at the American law firm Baker McKenzie.
The Domenico Vacca LabelEdit
- "Le reliquie di Padre Pio folgorano lo stilista Vacca". La Gazzetta del Mezzogiorno.
- Caramanica, Jon (6 July 2016). "Domenico Vacca: Committing to the Life of Leisure". The New York Times.
- "Italian designer Domenico Vacca on friendly terms with ex". Page Six. 2 January 2018.
- Certo-Ware, Renata. "Domenico Vacca Unveils Lavish New Retail Concept". Bustle.
- "Meet the Montreal tailor who makes NHL stars look sharp | Montreal Gazette". Montreal Gazette. 27 February 2019.
- "Griffe andriese nella Moda a Stelle e Strisce". Odysseo (in Italian). 29 July 2018.
- "Andriese a New York ambasciatore di eleganza". www.lagazzettadelmezzogiorno.it. La Gazzetta del Mezzogiorno.
- "Domenico Vacca premiato a Barletta, eleganza made in Puglia a New York". BarlettaViva (in Italian). January 2, 2018.
- "Not everyone is a fan of Domenico Vacca's nightclub plans". New York Post. 16 April 2016.
- "Spoiler Alert: Daniel Day-Lewis to Wear a Domenico Vacca Tuxedo to the Oscars". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "Designer Domenico Vacca looks into fashion's future". Los Angeles Times.