Doctor Zhivago is the title of a novel by Boris Pasternak and its various adaptations. The novel was first published in 1957 in Italy (in Russian), thanks to the publisher Giangiacomo Feltrinelli, who had smuggled the manuscript out of the USSR.
Media using the name Doctor Zhivago includes the following:
- Doctor Zhivago (novel), a 1957 novel by Boris Pasternak
- Doctor Zhivago (film), a 1965 film adaptation by David Lean
- Doctor Zhivago (miniseries), a 2002 TV mini-series by Giacomo Campiotti, starring Hans Matheson
- Doctor Zhivago (musical), a 2006 musical, composed by Lucy Simon
- Doctor Zhivago (2006 miniseries), a Russian miniseries starring Oleg Menshikov and Chulpan Khamatova
- "Communist publisher 'created an icon'". BBC Radio. 6 May 2013.
- Blomfield, Adrian (10 May 2006). "Dr Zhivago's tale returns with a Russian treatment". The Telegraph.
| This set index page lists media articles associated with the same name, and/or related to the same original work.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.