Doc McStuffins (also known as Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital in the fourth season) is an American-Irish animated children's television series produced by Brown Bag Films. It was created and executive produced by Chris Nee and premiered on March 23, 2012, on Disney Channel and Disney Junior. The series is about a girl who can "fix" toys, with help from her toy friends. It features songs written and composed by Kay Hanley and Michelle Lewis. Reruns briefly aired Disney Channel and Disney Junior.
Doc McStuffins logo
|Also known as||Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital (season 4)|
|Created by||Chris Nee|
|Written by||Shea Fontana|
|Voices of||Kiara Muhammad (seasons 1–2)
Laya DeLeon Hayes (season 3–present)
Lara Jill Miller
Jaden Isaiah Betts
Gary Anthony Williams
|Opening theme||"The Doc is In" by China Anne McClain (seasons 1–3)
Amber Riley (season 4–present)
|Ending theme||"The Doc is In" (instrumental)|
|Composer(s)||Stuart Kollmorgen (score)
Kay Hanley (songs)
Michelle Lewis (songs)
|Country of origin||United States
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||114 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Chris Nee
|Running time||approx. 30 mins.|
|Production company(s)||Brown Bag Films
Disney Junior Original
|Distributor||Disney–ABC Domestic Television|
|Original network||Disney Junior|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||March 23, 2012– present|
|Related shows||The Doc Files|
The series received positive reviews due to the show's concept and the main character, as well as its portrayal of African-Americans (Nee stated in 2013 that Doc is African-American, proposed by Disney during her initial pitch, Nee initially only knowing she wanted a girl doctor) in a Disney series. Chris Nee describes the series as "Cheers for Preschoolers."
On November 16, 2016, the series was renewed for a fifth season by Disney Junior.
The series chronicles freckled, six-year-old (later seven) Dottie "Doc" McStuffins who decides she wants to become a doctor like her mother, a pediatrician. The show takes place in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. She practices her dream by fixing toys and dolls. In the UK, the show was redubbed using British voice actors, replacing the original American soundtrack.
When she activates her magic stethoscope (similar to an amulet or talisman), she can create a variety of supernatural effects, including traveling through time. Her most regular use of it in the show is to cause toys, dolls, and stuffed animals to come to life. They are able to move, speak, hear, see and smell, and she can interact with them. With help from her stuffed friends – Stuffy the Dragon (a.k.a. Stuffy Filbert McStuffins), Hallie the Hippo, Lambie the Lamb, and Chilly the Snowman – Doc helps toys recover, or "feel better", by giving them check-ups and diagnosing their fictional illnesses with an encyclopedia called "The Big Book of Boo Boos" and another encyclopedia called "The Big Vet Book" for her toy pets when she's a veterinarian. In Season four the Big Book of Boo Boos and The Big Vet Book goes Hi Tech in a tablet form.
Each 11-minute episode includes original songs. During ending credits in Season 1, Doc gives advice to viewers about staying healthy. Seasons 1 and 2 have the original intro for the theme song, but in Season 3, the spoken line by Doc at the end of the theme song was re-recorded with Doc's new voice. In Season 3 Doc opens up a veterinarian clinic for fixing toy pets in addition to the regular medical services that she provides for the other toys. In Season 4, Doc's Grandma reveals her own magical stethoscope and teleports her and Doc to McStuffinsville and puts Doc in charge of the McStuffinsville Hospital.
- Dottie "Doc" McStuffins, a 6-year-old (Later 7) girl with the power to bring toys to life with her magical stethoscope
- Donny McStuffins, Doc's 4 (Later 5)-year-old brother
- Mr. Marcus McStuffins, Doc's stay-at-home dad
- Dr. Maisha McStuffins, Doc's mother
- Maya Alana McStuffins, Doc and Donny's new adopted baby sister, referred to as "Baby McStuffins" prior to being named
- April McStuffins, Doc, Donny and Maya's paternal Grandmother
- Emily "Emmie", Doc's gymnast and pianist best human friend
- Alma, Emmie's younger sister
- Dr. Peerless, Dr. Maisha McStuffins' peer at the clinic
- Luca Stevens, one of Donny's friends
- Tisha McStuffins, Doc's paternal cousin who gives her Hootsburgh and Queen Ameena/Amina. She is the daughter of Marcus' older sister.
- Will Wright, Donny's friend and soccer teammate
- Carlos Ortiz, Doc and Donny's friend
- Henry Dilly, Doc and Donny's friend
- (Queen) Amena (Amina) Sparkly Queen of the World is a monarch Doc receives from her cousin Tisha. Some of the other toys including The Wicked King once consider her as "bossy" but Doc objects to that label.
- Army Al, a toy soldier
- Awesome Guy, a Super Hero action figure
- Bella, a ballerina
- Ben and Anna, a pair of Huggy Monkeys plushies
- Bonnie Blue, a toy horse on wheels
- Boppy, a toy punching bag shaped like a dog. (Voiced By James Arnold Taylor)
- Bronty, a waterproof brontosaurus
- Buddy, a toy dump truck
- (Creepy Crawly) Charlie, a stuffed three eye monster who is not scary but very friendly.
- Commander Crush, a Transformer type spacebot action figure that morphs into a space vehicle.
- Darla, a toy fox who helps in emergency's (Doc Toy Hospital)
- Dragon-Bot a hi tech robotic dragon
- (Dress-Up) Daisy, a dress-up doll
- Farmer Mack, a toy farmer based on the Playmobil line of toys
- Gabby, a stuffed toy giraffe
- Gillian, an Irish Giantess doll based on a series of storybooks
- Glo-Bo, a six armed monster that glows in the dark
- Gloria, a purple stuffed toy gorilla who loves to giggle
- Hermie, a toy crab
- (Professor) Hootsburgh (a.k.a. Hootie) a stuffed owl
- (Big) Jack and (Little) Jack (a.k.a. Little J), a pair of Jack in the Boxes who are also father and son
- Jony, a pony
- Lala Koala, the new baby toy
- Lenny, a toy pumper fire truck
- Lieutenant Luna 2200 an astronaut with a pet mechanical dog (Space Rover) Olivia 0-197-0 a.k.a. Liv
- (Wicked) King (a.k.a. Percy), a limbless monarch, similar in style to the original Fisher-Price Little People toys.
- (Sir) Kirby, a knight
- Merlinda, a wind up mermaid
- Millie Microphone, a CD player & Karaoke machine
- Niles, a toy crane
- Nikki Nickel, a toy piggy bank
- Oooey Gablooey, a gel-filled stretch toy
- (Officer) Pete, a large scale metal die cast toy police car
- Pickles, a blue stuffed bunny with a green button nose, similar to the Care Bears/Care Bear Cousins stuffed toys
- Rescue Rhonda, a yellow remote-control helicopter who serves as an aerial ambulance for the hospital
- Robot Ray, a toy robot
- Squibbles McStuffins, Stuffy's furry pet critter
- Star Blazer Zero, an intergalactic action figure
- Stanley, a toy lion with parts of a toy rabbit
- Surfer Girl, a surfboard-riding wind up toy
- Susie Sunshine, a large doll
- Tavia, a toy sea otter
- Teddy B, a teddy bear
- Twiggley, a toy squirrel
- Val, a heart shaped stuffed toy that Doc received as a gift for Valentine's Day
- Laya DeLeon Hayes (US) and Abriella Bierer (UK) as Doctor Dottie "Doc" McStuffins, a girl with the power to bring toys to life with her magical stethoscope, the main protagonist of the series. Her maternal grandfather has survived heart and knee replacement surgery. Doc was voiced by Kiara Muhammad (US) and Eden Jarret (UK) for seasons 1-2.
- Robbie Rist (US) and Bob Golding (UK) (or Ben Schwartz in "The Doc Files") as Stuffy Philbert McStuffins, a brave blue stuffed toy dragon who is the bravest yet clumsiest dragon around but has a terrifying fear of spiders.
- Lara Jill Miller (US) and Teresa Gallagher (UK) as Lambie McStuffins, a stuffed lamb in a pink tutu who is Doc's best friend and loves to give out cuddles and supporting character Arcade Worker, a human character who works at Archie's Arcade and Witch Hazel.
- Jess Harnell (US) and Tom Eastwood (UK) as Chilly McStuffins, a plump stuffed plush snowman who worries a lot, and supporting characters Buddy, the Singing Turtle on the Plaque, the Halloween Bat decoration, Morton, Rodriguez the Foosball Player, Bozini the Foosball Goaltender, Fabulous Fabio, the Wicked King, and the Dude.
- Loretta Devine (US) and Maria Darling (UK) as Hallie McStuffins, named after the "Nurse Hallie" incarnation of the "Hallie Hippo" toy series), a stuffed plush purple hippopotamus in a candy striped nurse's outfit, and supporting characters Hattie the Nurse and Addie the Receptionist at the clinic where Myiesha McStuffins works with Dr. Peerless.
- Kimberly Brooks (US) and Niki Felstead (UK) (also credited as Kim Brooks and Kimberly D. Brooks) as Dr. Maisha McStuffins (Doc and Donny's mother, named based on Dr. Myiesha Taylor) and supporting character Surfer Girl.
- Gary Anthony Williams (US) and Benjamin Small (UK) as Marcus McStuffins, Doc and Donny's father, a stay-at-home dad and chef extraordinaire.
- Jaden Betts then Sayeed Shahidi and later Andre Robinson (US) and Luca Townsend (UK) as Donny McStuffins, Doc's younger brother who is 4 years old.
Guest stars and additional voicesEdit
- Karen O'Brien As Maya Alana McStuffins
- China Anne McClain as Tisha McStuffins
- Janice Kawaye as Kiko
- Ty Burrell as Big Jack
- Laraine Newman as Aurora, Professor Hootsburgh and Southwest Sal
- James Arnold Taylor as Boppy, Teddy, and Carl Chug-a-Chug
- Jeffrey Tambor as Santa Claus
- Jim Belushi as Glo-Bo
- Stephen Stanton as Gustav
- Ari Rubin as Hermie and Tremaine
- Nolan Gould as Little Jack
- Tiffany Thornton as Xyla
- Lisa Loeb as Millie Microphone
- Ian Gomez as Ricardo Racecar
- Dennis Farina as Riggo
- Dee Bradley Baker as Robot Ray, Sebastian, Squibbles and Fetchin' Findo
- Camryn Manheim as Rescue Ronda
- Rob Paulsen as Angus and Sir Kirby
- G.K. Bowes as Merlinda
- John Michael Higgins as Star Blazer Zero
- Dharbi Jens as Melinda
- Amy Smith and Caitlin Carmichael as Alma
- Kyle Anderson as Emmie
- Curtis Harris as Henry Diloy
- Amy Betts as Anne
- Georgina Cordova a.k.a. Georgie Kidder as Louie
- Jay Gragnani as Will Wrighy
- Elan Garfias and Teo Briones as Carlo
- David Boat as Awesome Guy
- Tom Kenny as Walter and Rabbit
- Grey DeLisle (also credited as Grey Griffin) as Lula, and Gracie
- Dave B. Mitchell (credited as Dave Mitchell) as Boomer
- Colette Whitaker as Moo Moo
- Brad Abrell as Mr. Chomp
- Lacey Chabert as Gaby
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Bronty and Ben
- Jeff Fischer as Lenny the Fire Engine
- Charlie Schlatter as Niles
- Amber Hood as Susie Sunshine
- Julianne Buescher as Bella the Ballerina
- Hynden Walch as Bubble Monkey, Tavia and Nikki Nickel
- Audrey Wasilewski as Penny the Possum
- Caitlyn Leone as Pip, Flip and Trip Possum
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey as Pickles the Bunny
- Michael Gough as Officer Pete
- Jennifer Hale as Val
- Jason Marsden as Teddy B.
- James Buddy Handleson as Luca Pearl
- Tim Dadabo as Norton
- Angie Wu as Maddie Chow
- Tom Cavanagh as Big Jack (Chip Off The Ol' Box episode)
- Brady Tutton as Little Jack (Chip Off The Ol' Box episode)
- Sutton Foster as Frida Fairy
- Jack Conely as Dragon-Bot
- Josh Keaton as Johnny Foosball
- Liza Del Mundo as Leilani
- Amy Sedaris as Dress Up Daisy
- Mela Lee as Katherine
- Mike Vaughn as Stuntman Steve
- Gunnar Sizemore as Jacob Halfpenny
- David Kaufman as Wilbur and Sproingo Boingo
- Sam Riegel as Orville
- Lori Alan as Gloria the Gorilla
- Tony Hale as Tobias The Elf
- Steve Blum as Commander Crush and Sidney
- Molly Shannon as Rita the Cheetah
- Alexandra Ryan as Dolly and Dr. Peerless
- Matthew Wayne as Declan Smith
- Peter MacNicol as Lil Egghead
- Paula Rhodes as Peaches Pie
- Kath Soucie as Celeste
- Catherine Cavadini as Dart
- Grace Kaufman as Ramona Marcus
- Adam Croasdell as Wildlife Will
- Kyla Kenedy as Tamara Cranshaw
- Rio Mangini as Ian Sheridan
- Chris Nee as Emmie and Alma's Mom
- Marieve Herington as Waddly Penguin
- Lexi Glouberman as Dress Up Daisy (Blazer's Bike episode)
- Cherami Leigh as Nia and Curly Q
- Nika Futterman as Rosie
- Angelique Perri as Spritzy Mitzi
- Bernardo De Paula as Saltwater Serge
- Geena Davis as Princess Persephone
- Frank Welker as Creepy Cuddly Charlie Monster
- Joanne Froggatt as Florence Nightingale
- Lesley Nicol as Pip
- Matt Milne as Bernard
- Nigel Harman as Doodle Doo
- Robert Bathurst as Admiral Fiddlesticks
- Patton Oswalt as Count Clarence the Magnificent
- Rodger Bumpass as Army Al
- Arturo Del Puerto as Pop Up Paulo
- Michelle Obama as Herself
- Jim Cummings as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger
- Travis Oates as Piglet
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- Oliver Bell as Christopher Robin
- Ludacris as Get-Well Gus
- TBA as Gillian the Giant
- Cristina Milizia as Lala
- Ashley Nicole Selich as Stella
- Kelly Stables as Joni the Pony
- Anthony Anderson as Stanley
- Meira Blinkoff
- Joe Ochman
- Debi Derryberry as Twiggly
- Ellen Pompeo as Willow
The show's voice director is Maria Estrada.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||26||March 23, 2012||May 3, 2013|
|2||37||September 6, 2013||September 12, 2015|
|3||29||July 2, 2015||April 25, 2016|
|4||28||July 29, 2016||TBA|
In the United States, Doc McStuffins first premiered on March 23, 2012, on Disney-ABC networks Disney Channel and Disney Junior. On June 5, 2012, Disney Junior renewed the series for a second season, which premiered on September 6, 2013. On January 8, 2014, the series was renewed for a third season which premiered on November 2, 2014. On April 14, 2015, the series was renewed for a fourth season by Disney Junior, which premiered on August 5, 2016. It is titled "Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital".
In the UK, the show premiered on June 4, 2012, using British voice actors, replacing the original American soundtrack.
The series received positive reviews and criticisms after its release. Kia Morgan Smith of Cincomom.com said that "It truly warmed my heart and almost brought tears to my eyes when my 8-year-old, Mikaela, saw 'Doc McStuffins' for the first time and said, 'Wow, mommy — she's brown,'" Myiesha Taylor of CoilyEmbrace.com said that "This program featuring a little African-American girl and her family is crucial to changing the future of this nation." Taylor also applauded the concept of its portrayal of a young black girl who wishes to follow in the footsteps of her mother as a doctor as the lead character, that inspired her to collect pictures of 131 doctors — all women of color — and publish a collage online under the heading, 'We Are Doc McStuffins.'"
The program is also a ratings hit on Disney Junior. The series premiere attracted 1.08 million children ages 2 to 5, and the show has attracted an average of 918,000 viewers in the same demographic, leading AdWeek magazine to dub the show an "improbable ratings juggernaut".
In 2013, $500 million worth of Doc McStuffins merchandise was sold, something New York Times writers claimed industry experts said "seems to be setting a record" for a "toy line based on an African-American character". They also said the character had broad appeal and the toys sold well to all demographics.
In 2016, news that Disney had yet to formally renew the program for a fifth season resulted in a number of celebrities, including W. Kamau Bell, Jamilah Lemieux and Audra McDonald to appeal Disney to continue the program. Chris Nee, the show's creator, tweeted that she would report immediately if she received any news of the show being picked up, commenting that the writing staff was eager to continue with new stories.
|Year||Award||Category||Recipients and nominees||Result|
|2014||British Academy Children's Awards||International||Norton Virgien, Theresa Mayer, Chris Nee||Nominated|
|2016||Kidscreen Awards||Best Animated Series||Tied with Sarah & Duck||Won|
|2015||NAACP Image Award||Outstanding Children's Program||"Doc McStuffins"||Won|
|2014||74th Annual Peabody Award||Peabody Award||"Doc McStuffins"||Won|
- see List of Doc McStuffins episodes for original air dates
|Collection||Included episodes||Release date|
|Friendship is the Best Medicine||"Engine Nine, Feelin' Fine!" and "The Right Stuff", "Caught Blue-Handed" and "To Squeak, or Not to Squeak", "Ben/Anna Split!" and "That's Just Claw-Ful", "The Rip Heard Round the World" and "Walkie-Talkie Time", "Dark Knight" and "Hallie Gets an Earful"||August 21, 2012|
|Time for Your Check Up||"Gulpy, Gulpy Gators!" and "One Note Wonder", "Tea Party Tantrum" and "Blast Off!", "Arcade Escapade" and "Starry, Starry Night", "Bronto Boo-Boos" and "Brontosaurus Breath", "Doctoring The Doc" and "Hot Pursuit"||May 7, 2013|
|Mobile Clinic||"Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile" and "Chip Off the Ol' Box", "Doc to the Rescue" and "Don't Knock the Noggin", "Out of the Box" and "Run Down Race Car", "Rescue Ronda, Ready for Take off" and "All Washed Up", "Rest Your Rotors, Ronda!" and "Keep on Truckin'"||March 18, 2014|
|School of Medicine||"Chilly Gets Chilly" and "Through The Reading Glasses", "Hallie's Happy Birthday" and "Shark-Style Toothache", "Think Pink" and "You Foose, You Lose", "Disco Dress Up Daisy" and "The Glider Brothers", "Celestial Celeste" and "Run Doc, Run!"||September 9, 2014|
|Cuddle Me Lambie||"My Huggy Valentine" and "Dusty Bear", "Awesome Guy's Awesome Arm" and "Lamb in a Jam", "Kirby and the King" and "Bubble Monkey, Blow Your Nose!", "A Day Without Cuddles" and "Collide-o-scope", "Mirror, Mirror On My Penguin" and "Hide and Eek!"||February 3, 2015|
|Pet Vet||"Fetchin Findo" and "Twin Tweaks", "Three Goats A Cuddlin'" and "Swimmer's Belly", "A Dragon's Best Friend", "Stuffy & Squibbles" and "Queen Of Thrones", "Take Your Pet To The Vet" and "Master And Commander"||November 3, 2015|
|Toy Hospital||"Welcome To McStuffinsville", "Baby McStuffins and Selfless Snowman", "Runaway Love and Tour De McStuffins", "Bringing Home Baby", "Baby Names and Night Night, Lala!"||October 18, 2016|
Video game adaptationsEdit
Feel Good GamesEdit
There are a variety of games specifically focused on the series, including:
- Big Air Adventure a 5-series crossover of title characters from Henry Hugglemonster, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Miles from Tomorrowland, and Sofia the First
- Doc McStuffins Sticker Book
- Doc Me
- Doc's Seek and Find
- Doc's Snowman Rollup
- Doc's Summertime Clinic
- Frost Magic
- Sparkly Ball Sports
- Stuffy's Scramble
- The Doc Mobile
- Ruiz, Lorena (October 2013). "Meet Chris Nee, creator of Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'".
I just thought that nobody needs another male doctor or another male leader in a group. What we needed was a female character. And Disney, in the first conversation that we had after they bought the pitch said, "We've been looking for a good character to bring some ethnicity into them, how do you feel if she's African-American?"
- Bierly, Mandi (2 July 2015). "'Doc McStuffins' Creator Chris Nee: From 'Deadliest Catch' to Disney Junior". Retrieved 2015-09-16.
It was Disney that suggested, in your first pitch meeting, that Doc, her doctor mother, and her stay-at-home dad be African-American.
- "The Peabody Awards - Doc McStuffins". Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "How The Creator Of "Doc McStuffins" Bucked The Norm And Made "Cheers" For Preschoolers". Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- Hipes, Patrick. "‘Doc McStuffins’ Is In For Season 5, Disney Junior Says". Retrieved 2016-11-16.
- Muhammad, Kiara (as Doc). "No Sweetah Cheetah". Doc McStuffins.
We all have things on our bodies that make us special .. like my freckles
- "These Exclusive New Doc McStuffins Images Will Cure What Ails You". 21 July 2015.
Doc McStuffins, the Disney Junior series about a seven-year-old girl named Dottie McStuffins
- Maria Pilar Clark (1 April 2011). "Nancy Kanter announces five new animated series for Disney Junior". Retrieved 2015-09-24.
"Doc McStuffins" is an imaginative animated series about six-year-old Dottie "Doc" McStuffins, who communicates with and heals stuffed animals and toys out of her backyard clinic.
- McStuffins, Doc. "Let the Nightingale Sing". Doc McStuffins. Season 2.
Oh, you never know what you can do with a little magic.(in response to Hallie asking how it is possible when Doc suggests she could meet Florence Nightingale)
- "McStuffins School of Medicine". Doc McStuffins.
- "Hazel Has a Sleep-over". Doc McStuffins. 3 minutes in.
I'll come over right after my piano lesson.
- "Through the Reading Glasses". Doc McStuffins.
- "The Wicked King and the Mean Queen". Doc McStuffins.
- "Queen of Thrones". Doc McStuffins.
- "Mind Over Matter". Doc McStuffins.
- "Luna on the Moon-a". Doc McStuffins.
- "Live Long and Pawsper". Doc McStuffins.
- McStuffins, Stuffy. "The Search for Squibbles". Doc McStuffins. 5 minutes in.
Maybe there's more than one Squibbles around here and he doesn't know we're calling him. His full name is Mister Squibbles Sylvester McStuffins the First.
- "Let the Nightingale Sing". Doc McStuffins. 8 minutes in.
I'm a Doctor to stuffed animals and toys.
- "Getting to the Heart of Things". Doc McStuffins.
- McStuffins, Stuffy (4 March 2016). "Selfless Snowman". Doc McStuffins. Season 3. Episode 84. 16 minutes in.
Stuffing's my middle name. Actually it's more like my first name. My middle name is Philbert, but close enough.(the middle name may be first mentioned in an earlier episode preceding 2016)
- McStuffins, Stuffy. "Doc McStuffins Goes to Washington". Doc McStuffins. 7 minutes in.
I can see it now. Stuffy McStuffins, the first toy president of the United States.
- McStuffins, Dottoressa. "The Search for Squibbles". Doc McStuffins. 9 minutes in.
Squibbles needs a tag, like a real pet. It's important to give your pet an ID tag to keep them safe if they ever get lost. I belong to Stuffy McStuffins.(the latter sentence narrating what she is writing on Squibbles' ID tag as she does so and sticks it on him)
- "Disney Doc McStuffins Figure Cake Toppers / Cupcake Decorations Set of 6". Amazon.com. 20 May 2013. Archived from the original on 9 March 2016.
Lambie-Doc's best friend. Stuffy-the brave Blue Dragon, Chilly-the stuffed snowman who worries a lot, Donny McStuffin-Doc's 4 year old brother
- "Serpent Sam Makes a Splash". Doc McStuffins.
- McStuffins, Chilly (16 May 2014). "The Big Storm". Doc McStuffins. Season 2. Episode 45. 5 minutes in.
I'm glad I'm a McStuffins, and I'm even more glad you're one too.
McStuffins, Hallie (16 May 2014). "The Big Storm". Doc McStuffins. Season 2. Episode 45. 6 minutes in.
Me too Chilly, me too.
- "Hide and Eek". Doc McStuffins.
I'm plump and ready for the picking.
- McStuffins, Doc. "Winded Winnie". Doc McStuffins. 2 minutes in.
You won't melt because you're a stuffed snowman.
- "Doc McStuffins Goes To Washington". Doc McStuffins. 1 minutes in.
I don't think I'm cut out to be an actor, my plush is not thick enough.
- "Big Head Hallie". Doc McStuffins.
- McStuffins, Doc. "Hallie Halloween". Doc McStuffins. 7 minutes in.
Now let's check your plush .. no rips and no lost stuffing.
- mother of Alma & Emmie (10 January 2014). "The Big Sleepover". Doc McStuffins. Season 2. Episode 13a (39a overall). 4 minutes in.
Bye, Maisha.(official closed captions used by Disney Channel spell it "Maisha" not "Myiesha")
- Nancy Churnin (18 December 2013). "'Doc McStuffins' to pay tribute to local doctor in January". Retrieved 2015-09-16.
Dr. Myiesha Taylor has plans for Jan. 10. She, her husband and their three children will be glued to their television, waiting to hear Doc McStuffins' mother called Myiesha in her honor on Disney's Doc McStuffins show. The character's first name has never been mentioned before.
- Maya Rhodan (26 September 2015). "First Lady Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney Cartoon Doc McStuffins".
- Milligan, Mercedes (January 5, 2017). "‘Doc McStuffins’ Visits ‘Hundred Acre Wood’ Jan. 18". Animation Magazine. Retrieved January 5, 2017.
- Tracy Brown (6 April 2017). http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-ludacris-doc-mcstuffins-pegasus-20170405-story.html. Missing or empty
- "'Doc McStuffins' Renewed by Disney - Ratings - TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com". TVbytheNumbers.
- Hipes, Patrick. "'Sofia The First' & 'Doc McStuffins' Renewed At Disney Junior". Retrieved 2015-09-05.
- "Disney Junior". Disney Junior. Archived from the original on 2012-04-04.
- "Doc McStuffins renewed for a second season! An Interview with the show's Creator Chris Nee!". Retrieved 2012-10-24.
- Barnes, Brooks (2012-07-30). "Disney Finds a Cure for the Common Stereotype With 'Doc McStuffins'". New York Times. Retrieved 2012-10-12.
- "Disney Wraps Major Upfront Sales". AdWeek. 2013-07-03. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- Eliana Dockterman (4 August 2014). "Disney's Perfect Answer to Barbie Is Doc McStuffins". Retrieved 2015-09-16.
Merchandise based on the Disney Junior TV character Dottie "Doc" McStuffins...grossed around $500 million last year.
- Harris, Elizabeth A.; Vega, Tanzina (2014-07-26). "Race in Toyland: A Nonwhite Doll Crosses Over". New York Times. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- Bryant, Christian (July 4, 2016). "Why adults are trying to keep 7-year-old 'Doc McStuffins' in business". WHIO-TV, via Newsy. Retrieved July 5, 2016.
- "Children's in 2014". British Academy of Film and Television Arts. November 23, 2014. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- "Doc McStuffins Pet Vet on the App Store". Itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "Doc McStuffins - All Games Page | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "Disney Junior Big Air Adventure | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "Doc McStuffins Sticker Book | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "Doc Me | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "Doc's Seek and Find | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "Doc's Snowman Roll-up | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "Doc's Summertime Clinic | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "Frost Magic | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "Sparkly Ball Sports | Doc McStuffins | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "Stuffy's Scramble | Doc McStuffins | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.
- "The Doc Mobile | Disney Junior". Disneyjunior.disney.com. Retrieved 2016-06-03.