The Dobloug Prize (Swedish: Doblougska priset, Norwegian: Doblougprisen) is a literature prize awarded for Swedish and Norwegian fiction. The prize is named after Norwegian businessman and philanthropist Birger Dobloug (1881–1944) pursuant to his bequest. The prize sum is 4 * 150,000 Swedish crowns (2011). The Dobloug Prize is awarded annually by the Swedish Academy.
List of winners, source:
- Website of the Swedish Academy describing the prize (Swedish language)) Archived October 16, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- Svenska Akademien (Store norske leksikon)
- Doblougprisen (Store norske leksikon)
- "Doblougska priset". svenskaakademien.se (in Swedish). Retrieved 22 December 2019.
- "Doblougska priset 2021" (in Swedish). Swedish Academy. 2 June 2021. Retrieved 27 June 2021.