Do Not Disturb (TV series)
|Do Not Disturb|
|Also known as||''The Inn''|
|Created by||Abraham Higginbotham|
|Developed by||Paul Young
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||7 (4 unaired)|
|Executive producer(s)||Brian Dobbins
Howard T. Owens
|Location(s)||20th Century Fox Studios, Los Angeles, California|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Broken Good Productions
20th Century Fox Television
|Original release||September 10– September 24, 2008|
Do Not Disturb (previously known as The Inn) is an American sitcom, which debuted as a Fall entry on Fox's primetime lineup on September 10, 2008. The multi-camera series was co-produced through Reveille Productions, Principato-Young Entertainment, and 20th Century Fox Television.
After three episodes aired, the show was rumored to be cancelled on September 23, 2008. Fox officially cancelled the sitcom the following day, making it the first cancellation of the 2008–09 season.
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production Code||U.S. viewers
|1||"Work Sex"||Jason Bateman||Abraham Higginbotham||September 10, 2008||1APT01||4.650|
|An article about the sexual exploits of the staff of The Inn while on the job is run at a local New York magazine, causing Rhonda to take action and Neal to try to act on his best behavior. Meanwhile, Molly helps Nicole with her modeling career, and Gus helps Larry with his love life.|
|2||"Birdcage"||Gary Halvorson||John Quaintance||September 17, 2008||1APT02||3.900|
|Neal installs a human-sized birdcage in the bar of the Inn to put his top-notch female staff on display; Nicole has a meltdown when Neal doesn't ask her to work a shift in the birdcage; Audrina Patridge tries to check in.|
|3||"Dosing"||Gary Halvorson||Sally Bradford||September 24, 2008||1APT03||3.580|
|The staff of The Inn is on their best behavior when they find out it's time for them to be evaluated to see if they deserve bonuses or not. Meanwhile, Rhonda is upset when Neal fires a bartender for no good reason. Their arguing delays the evaluations and causes one of the staff members to go to great lengths in an effort to resolve the conflict between Rhonda and Neal so everyone's bonuses can be handed out. To make things worse the owner of the inn and his wife stop by for a weekend visit.|
|Neal jumps at the chance of being the face of the hotel when the Inn is named one of New York's hippest hotels, by a top New York newspaper.|
|A high-maintenance hotel client checks into The Inn and tries the patience of Nicole, Larry and Gus. The staff must do their best to bite their tongues despite the guest's discourteous antics, and Nicole, already on probation for bad behavior, plots to strike back at the snarky guest. Meanwhile, Rhonda is fed up with her recently divorced friend taking over her apartment, and when Neal takes an interest in her, Rhonda attempts to keep the flame going by telling Neal her friend was underwhelmed with Neal's performance in bed and he should work on improving.|
|7||"Break Room"||TBA||Kirk J. Rudell||unaired||1APT06||TBA|
U.S. Nielsen ratingsEdit
|#||Episode||Air Date||Timeslot (EST)||Season||Rating||Share||18–49 (Rating/Share)||Viewers (m)||Weekly Rank (#)|
|1||"Work Sex"||September 10, 2008||Wednesday
|2||"Birdcage"||September 17, 2008||TBA||TBA||1.6||4.13||TBA|
|3||"Dosing"||September 24, 2008||TBA||TBA||1.4/3||3.53||TBA|
- 'The Inn' is in at Fox
- "Do Not Disturb: FOX Sitcom First Show of the New Season to be Cancelled". tvseriesfinale.com. 2008-09-25.
- Ausiello, Michael (2008-09-25). "Rejoice! Fox Cancels 'Do Not Disturb'!". ausiellofiles.ew.com.
- "Do Not Disturb: FOX Makes Sitcom Cancellation Official". tvseriesfinale.com. 2008-09-26.
- "WEEKLY PROGRAM RANKINGS (WK OF 9/8)" (Press release). ABCMedianet. September 16, 2008. Retrieved September 30, 2014.
- "WEEKLY PROGRAM RANKINGS (WK OF 9/15)" (Press release). ABCMedianet. September 23, 2008. Retrieved September 30, 2014.
- "WEEKLY PROGRAM RANKINGS (WK OF 9/22)" (Press release). ABCMedianet. September 30, 2008. Retrieved September 30, 2014.
- Reg. #PAu003360985 at U.S. Copyright Records database.
- Reg. #PAu003377862 at U.S. Copyright Records database.
- Reg. #PAu003377860 at U.S. Copyright Records database.
- Reg. #PAu003365020 at U.S. Copyright Records database.
- Reg. #PAu003377855 at U.S. Copyright Records database.
- Reg. #PAu003365021 at U.S. Copyright Records database.
- Reg. #PAu003377006 at U.S. Copyright Records database.