Dmytro Oleksandrovych Razumkov (Ukrainian: Дмитро Олександрович Разумков; born 8 October 1983) is a Ukrainian politician serving as Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada since 29 August 2019. Previously he was leader of the Servant of the People party. Co-Chair of the Interparliamentary Assembly of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania and the Sejm and the Senate of the Republic of Poland. Co-Chair of the Interparliamentary Assembly of the Parliament of Georgia, the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Chairman of the Executive Committee of the National Parliamentary Group in the Inter-Parliamentary Union. Member of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDC) since September 6, 2019.
|13th Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada|
|Assumed office |
29 August 2019
|Preceded by||Andriy Parubiy|
|People's Deputy of Ukraine|
|Assumed office |
29 August 2019
|Leader of Servant of the People|
27 May 2019 – 10 November 2019
|Preceded by||Ivan Bakanov|
|Succeeded by||Oleksandr Kornienko|
Dmytro Oleksandrovych Razumkov
8 October 1983
Berdychiv, Zhytomyr Oblast, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
|Political party||Party of Regions (2006–2010)|
Servant of the People (2019–present)
|Mother||Natalia Kudrya [uk]|
|Father||Oleksandr Razumkov [uk]|
|Education||Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv|
National State Tax Service University [uk]
During his election as Chairman of the Parliament, he received the largest support of people's deputies during the existence of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine: 382 parliamentarians voted for his candidacy.
He was born on October 8, 1983 in Berdychiv, Zhytomyr Region, to Komsomol activist Oleksandr Razumkov and theater actress Natalia Kudri. His father was the former Deputy Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
He graduated with honors at the Institute of International Relations at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv with a degree in International Economic Relations and also with honors received a law degree from the National State Tax Service University.
He was a member of the Party of Regions from 2006 to 2010. In an interview with ZIK on April 2, 2019, he explained that he had never been a political technologist of the Party of Regions and had not been in the "Young Regions". In July 2007, he started working in the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of Ukraine in the Department for Ensuring the Activities of the Minister and the Board of the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of Ukraine. After that he worked in the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
2009-2011 — worked in management positions in the commercial sector.
2013-2014 — Advisor to the Head of the Kirovohrad Regional State Administration (Nikolaenko Andriy Ivanovych).
2015—2019 — the managing director of the Ukrainian Politconsulting Group.
Razumkov was a political advisor to Volodymyr Zelenskiy's 2019 presidential campaign. In 2019 he became Chairman of the Servant of the People party and 14th Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
In December 2019, he entered the ranking of "100 most influential Ukrainians", taking 7th place.
He is married and has two children.
Member of the National Investment Council (since December 24, 2019).
Dmitry spoke in principle in Russian.
"As long as I do not hold public office, as long as we have Russian aggression and as long as the Russian state wants to protect the Russian-speaking population, I use only Russian during broadcasts. Because I don't think it's necessary to come in tanks, come with machine guns and "green men" and protect me as a Russian-speaking population."
He believes that the issue of language is not on time while the country is at war.
Nevertheless, in the performance of his duties as a People's Deputy and Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, he speaks accurately in Ukrainian in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
- "Oleksandr Kornienko becomes new Servant of the People Chairman". 112.international. November 10, 2019. Retrieved November 10, 2019.
- "Разумков Дмитро Олександрович". Central Election Commission (in Ukrainian). Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- Razumkov elected as Chairman of Verkhovna Rada, Ukrinform (29 August 2019)
- "First hundred candidates on Servant of the People's election list: who are they?". Interfax-Ukraine. June 12, 2019. Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- Karmanau, Yuras (July 18, 2019). "Ukraine president's party leads ahead of parliamentary vote". The Washington Post (Associated Press). Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- "Zelensky's Advisor Razumkov to head "Servant of the People" party". 112.international. May 27, 2019. Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- "Офіційний портал Верховної Ради України". itd.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved 2021-03-10.
- "УКАЗ ПРЕЗИДЕНТА УКРАЇНИ №665/2019". Офіційне інтернет-представництво Президента України (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2021-03-10.
- "Meet team Zelenskyi: who are the allies of comedian striving to become Ukrainian president". Euromaidan Press. April 19, 2019. Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- "Olexander Razumkov". Razumkov Centre. Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- Grytsenko, Oksana; Hnatyuk, Vyacheslav (July 8, 2019). "What we know about people Zelensky will take to next parliament". Kyiv Post. Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- https://posipaky.info/minion/306482 Разумков Дмитро Олександрович
- "Разумков Дмитро". Ukrainian Politconsulting Group (in Ukrainian). Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- "Zelenskyi presents his team two days before election". censor.net.ua. April 19, 2019. Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- "Zelensky campaign to pursue same tactics for 2nd round of presidential election in Ukraine - adviser". Interfax-Ukraine. April 1, 2019. Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- "Разумков Дмитрий". Лига.Досье - LIGA.net (in Russian). Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- "Top 100".
- "УКАЗ ПРЕЗИДЕНТА УКРАЇНИ №950/2019". Офіційне інтернет-представництво Президента України (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2021-03-10.
- "Хто такий Дмитро Разумков: біографія потенційного спікера Ради". 24 Канал (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2021-03-10.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:Dmitry Razumkov.|