|Embassy of Georgia, Adis Ababa|
|Ambassador Zurab Dvalishvili|
In September 2018, following the death of the separatist Prime Minister of Abkhazia Gennady Gagulia, Harbi Musa, a political official at the Embassy of Djibouti in Moscow visited the Abkhazian embassy to present his condolences, a move that is seen as a violation of Georgia's territorial integrity by Tbilisi. A few weeks following the incident, however, Djibouti voted in support of the Georgia-sponsored UN resolution calling for the return of internally displaced persons to Abkhazia and South Ossetia, after years of abstaining from similar votes.
- 2013–2017: Vakhtang Jaoshvili
- 2018–: Zurab Dvalishvili
Djibouti has no diplomatic mission covering Georgia.
- Bilateral relations between Georgia and the Republic of Djibouti, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia
- Record in the mourning book at the Embassy of Abkhazia in Moscow, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Abkhazia
- UN General Assembly Passes Georgia IDP Resolution, Civil Georgia
- Republic of Djibouti, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia