Taiwan Shoufu University
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2017)
|Taiwan Shoufu University|
TSU runs independently with 2 hotels in Kaohsiung.
The university was originally established as Diwan College of Management (Chinese: 致遠管理學院) in 2000. In 2010, the college was accredited and upgraded to Taiwan Shoufu University. In 2019, the university had an enrollment rate of 52.10%.
There are eighteen departments categorized as three colleges, which are:
- College of Education and Design
- College of Leisure Industry
- College of Hotel Management
|College of Education and Design|
|Graduate Institute of Education||●|
|Department of Early Childhood Education||●||●|
|Department of Computer Science and Multimedia Design||●|
|College of Leisure Industry|
|Department of Leisure Management||●||●|
|Department of Leisure and Information Management||●|
|Department of Business Administration||●|
|Department of Tourism Management||●|
|College of Hotel Management|
|Department of Hospitality Management||●|
|Department of Hotel Management||●|
|Department of Baking Technology and Management||●|
- "Welcome to Taiwan Shoufu University". Taiwan Shoufu University. Retrieved 1 March 2017.
- Green, Bethany (30 January 2020). "Taiwan's Universities Are Fighting for Their Lives as Birth Rates Plummet". Ketagalan Media. Retrieved 26 June 2021.
- Maxon, Ann (17 January 2019). "Private colleges 'lack oversight'". Taipei Times. Retrieved 17 February 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taiwan Shoufu University.|