Diving at the 1964 Summer Olympics – Women's 10 metre platform
|Women's 10 metre platform|
at the Games of the XVIII Olympiad
The competition was split into two phases:
- Preliminary round (15 October)
- Divers performed three compulsory dives with limited degrees of difficulty and one voluntary dive without limits. The twelve divers with the highest scores advanced to the final.
- Final (15 October)
- Divers performed one compulsory dive with limited degrees of difficulty and two voluntary dives without limits. The final ranking was determined by the combined score with the preliminary round.
|Lesley Bush||United States||53.78||1||46.02||2||99.80|
|Ingrid Krämer||United Team of Germany||52.98||3||45.47||3||98.45|
|Galina Alekseyeva||Soviet Union||53.02||2||44.58||4||97.60|
|4||Linda Cooper||United States||47.80||9||48.50||1||96.30|
|5||Christiane Lanzke||United Team of Germany||49.69||6||43.23||5||92.92|
|7||Natalya Kuznetsova||Soviet Union||49.89||5||41.02||9||90.91|
|8||Barbara Talmage||United States||47.28||11||42.32||7||89.60|
|10||Delia Reinhard||United Team of Germany||47.83||8||38.96||10||86.79|
|11||Carol Ann Morrow||Canada||47.62||10||38.52||11||86.14|
|12||Tatyana Dzheneyeva||Soviet Union||51.91||4||33.09||12||85.00|
|13||Elisabeth Svoboda||Austria||46.10||13||Did not advance|
|14||Frances Cramp||Great Britain||45.48||14||Did not advance|
|15||Keiko Osaki||Japan||45.20||15||Did not advance|
|16||Hatsuko Kawai-Hirose||Japan||45.00||16||Did not advance|
|17||Kirsten Velin||Denmark||43.85||17||Did not advance|
|18||Kumiko Watanabe||Japan||43.50||18||Did not advance|
|19||Joy Newman||Great Britain||42.72||19||Did not advance|
|20||Susan Knight||Australia||41.84||20||Did not advance|
|21||Ulrike Sindelar-Pachowsky||Austria||40.22||21||Did not advance|
|22||Sarie Bezuidenhout||Rhodesia||37.59||22||Did not advance|
|23||Judy Stewart||Canada||36.47||23||Did not advance|
|24||Jeong Sun-ja||South Korea||33.57||24||Did not advance|
- "Diving at the 1964 Summer Olympics: Platform, Women". OlyMADMen. Retrieved 17 May 2020.
- Unlike in any other Games, this event was held on a single day and consisted of a maximum total of only seven dives.
- The Organising Committee for The Games of the XVIII Olympiad (October 1966). The Official Report of The Games of the XVIII Olympiad Tokyo 1964, Volume II (PDF). Tokyo: The Organising Committee for The Games of the XVIII Olympiad. pp. pp.552–3. Archived from the original (pdf) on 13 August 2011. Retrieved 4 January 2007.
- Herman de Wael (7 August 2001). "Diving - women's platform (Tokyo 1964)". Retrieved 4 January 2007.