This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2017)
Disorder6[a] is a suspense visual novel video game developed and published by 5pb. for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game is a sequel to Dunamis15 in Suspense-fiction Adventure series, and it was released in Japan on August 22, 2013, featuring six chapters and 8 endings.
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|Genre(s)||Adventure, visual Novel|
Disorder6 is set in the same world as Dunamis15, and uses similar gameplay. The game has six chapters, each going through memories from the perspective of a main character.
- Jō "Joe" (ジョー)
- Voiced by: Kensho Ono
- The main character of the game. An indecisive boy who has a weak will, he has just lost his memories.
- Shiina "Sheena" (シーナ)
- Voiced by: Saori Hayami
- The main heroine and the girl who is chained to Jō. Just like Jō, she has just lost her memory. A girl who wears punk-rock style clothing, she suffers from multiple personality disorder and isn't aware of these personalities.
- An aggressive sadist, she treats everyone and especially Jō as her servants, to the point of even making him go onto the ground so she could walk on him.
- The male personality. He has a snobbish personality and has the tendency to punch anyone who annoys him, even if it's a woman.
- The young child personality. She acts completely like a spoiled and selfish 5-year-old. Although really energetic, she begins to act violently when she gets hungry.
- A lethargic taciturn. She always mutters negative things and has a really quiet voice to the point of people thinking she doesn't even exist.