In physics, a dipole is a quantity involving some form of polarity.
Dipole may also refer to:
- Dipole antenna, a type of radio antenna
- Dipole magnet, a permanent magnet
- Dipole graph, a graph with two poles
- Dipole speaker, a loudspeaker enclosure
- Dipole model of the Earth's magnetic field, a first order approximation of the rather complex true Earth's magnetic field (which can be viewed as dipolar)
- Dipole anisotropy, the progressive difference in the frequency of radiation from opposite directions due to the motion of the observer relative to the source
- Dipole–dipole attraction, one of several intermolecular forces
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dipole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.