Dinara Nursultanqyzy Nazarbayeva (Kazakh: Dınаrа Nursultаnqyzy Nаzаrbаеvа, born 19 August 1967) is a Kazakh businesswoman and the middle daughter of Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev. Nazarbayeva was born in Temirtau, Kazakh SSR, Soviet Union. Despite not being a public figure, she is the fourth-richest person in Kazakhstan, with a fortune estimated to be around $1.3 billion.
She is married to Timur Kulibayev, and the couple have three children: a son and two daughters. Her husband is a prominent businessman in Kazakhstan, being the third-richest man in Kazakhstan and the 973rd-richest in the world.
- "Государство | Общественные деятели | Кулибаева Динара". Biografia.kz. Archived from the original on 2014-01-11. Retrieved 2014-02-02.
- "World's Billionaires 2011". Forbes.com. 2012-04-18. Retrieved 2014-02-02.
- ""Самұрық-Қазына" АҚ ақпараттық-талдамалық порталы". Sk.kz. Archived from the original on 2012-04-26. Retrieved 2014-02-02.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100430093759/http://zonakz.net/articles/29147. Archived from the original on April 30, 2010. Retrieved December 25, 2011. Missing or empty
- "Timur Kulibaev". Forbes. 2012-04-18. Retrieved 2014-02-02.