Dina Kagramanov in 2008
|Born||24 August 1986|
|Title||Woman International master (WIM) (2009)|
In 2003, Dina Kagramanov won the Canadian Girl's Chess Championship in the U18 age group. In 2005, she won Toronto Women's Chess Championship. In 2009, Dina Kagramanov for the first time won the Canadian Women's Chess Championship. In 2010 Dina Kagramanov participated in Women's World Chess Championship by knock-out system and in the first round lost to Nana Dzagnidze.
- In 2002, at second board in the 35th Chess Olympiad (women) in Bled (+6, =3, -3),
- In 2008, at third board in the 38th Chess Olympiad (women) in Dresden (+5, =1, -3),
- In 2010, at second board in the 39th Chess Olympiad (women) in Khanty-Mansiysk (+5, =1, -3).
In 2009, she was awarded the FIDE International Women Master (WIM) title.
- "Kagramanov Dina - The Chess Federation of Canada - La Fédération Canadienne des Échecs". chess.ca.
- "2010 FIDE Knockout Matches : World Chess Championship (women)". www.mark-weeks.com.
- "OlimpBase :: Women's Chess Olympiads :: Dina Kagramanov". www.olimpbase.org.
- Dina Kagramanov player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Dina Kagramanov chess games at 365Chess.com
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|