Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane
Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane is an Indian soap opera,which premiered on 23 March 2015 and was broadcast Sony TV,starring Ram Kapoor and Gurdeep Kohli as the main protagonists. It is loosely based on the semi-autobiography novel "A Taste of Life: The Last Days of UG Krishnamurti" by Mahesh Bhatt.. The serial was dubbed into Malayalam and has been broadcast on Asianet. The show also focused on the life of Cancer Patient. The series ended on 28 August 2015.
|Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane|
Opening Sequence of Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane
|Written by||Concept |
|Directed by||Pushkar Pandit|
|Creative director(s)||Ishika Paramjeet Sahani|
|Theme music composer||Raju Singh|
|Country of origin||India|
|Original language(s)||Hindi |
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||108|
|Producer(s)||Dhaval Jayantilal Gada |
|Production location(s)||Mumbai, Maharashtra and Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Running time||20 Minutes|
|Production company(s)||Dhaval and Guroudev Productions|
|Original network||Sony Entertainment Television (India)|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||23 March –|
28 August 2015
The show follows Ram, whose wife is suffering with Blood Cancer in the third stage and wants to commit suicide so her husband and her kids would not worry about her and would move on in life. But Ram and both of her kids (Knowing the truth) support her for speedy recovery.
The show starts with Disha and Aarav doing commentary on the ongoing cricket match in their colony, while their parent's Ram and Anandita playing cricket with other colony members. All of sudden Anandita started feeling dizzy and fell down, Ram and their children-Disha and Arav went to take care of her.
On the other hand, Ram gets disturbed when he discovers Anandita blood report which says, 'Blood Cancer Relapse'. He visits a local doctor in his society. Doctor advice Ram to take Anandita to a cancer hospital. He informs his wife that she has to visit the hospital. However, She denies to go to the hospital and tells him to accept the virtue of death and let her die to replenish all the agony her family is going through but he refuses and is determined to get her back.
Next day, Ram again try to convince her for a medical checkup but she refuses him by saying that let her go peacefully than going through all those medicines and chemotherapy. Anandita wishes to meet her father Mr. Kapoor whom she left 18 years back. Meanwhile, Disha tries to find medical envelop when Arav interrupts.
On the other hand, Mr. and Mrs. Ahuja reaches Mr. Kapoor house where her younger sister, Monica and Monica's husband Manav shout at them and ask them to leave. Mr. Kapoor her father to debate with her for leaving them 18 years back and was not ready to forgive her. On reaching home Disha argues with them for meeting Mr. Kapoor. Ram convince Disha where as Anandita thanks him for saying sorry to her father.
Ram plan a vacation for his family to Jodhpur. Where they all enjoyed exploring the city. Anandita tells how Ram proposes her. At the Hotel, they celebrated Anandita birthday.
Ahuja family return home from vacation. At market Anandita faints, Ram's call for a local doctor. The doctor advises him to take her to a cancer specialist, to which Disha is shocked. At the hospital, Ram consoles Disha.
After few weeks, Anandita lost the battle with cancer in the hospital. After her death, Mr. Kapoor argues with Ram and forced Disha and Arav to come home with him.
Disha meets Ayan in the colony. Ayan as a lawyer help Disha and her family to get out of the situation. However, Ayan's family warned him not to help them as his dad Suraj is Mr. Kapoor driver. Disha argues with Mr. Kapoor but is unable to do anything.
Mr. Kapoor apologizes to everyone in the court, Police arrest him and take him away.
2 months laterEdit
Ayan asks Disha where to put a photo. Disha says him to put in that corner as her interior designing is better than him. Both of them argue with each other. Mr. Ahuja tells them to keep quiet. Meanwhile, Arav brings a newspaper and says, See dad your photo has been published.
Ayan asks for a family photo. Ram, Disha, and Arav strike a pose and the show ends.
Prathamesh Jadhav of india.com rated 3.5/5 saying, The show offers a hatke watch.. Indian Express rated 2.5 saying, Ram Kapoor’s ‘Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane’ ventures into uncharted territory.. Mouthshut.com rated 3.5 . Bollowoodlife.com rated 4/5 saying, The story itself provides for a huge scope of melodrama and emotion that is ideal for small screen. Plus Anandita and Ram's daughter Mahima are promising. And hopefully, like her on-screen dad, Disha too will bring out fresh expressions that will be a breath of fresh air from the regular rona-dhonaa that we witness on television.
- Ram Kapoor as Ram Ahuja; Anandita's husband and widower; Disha's and Aarav's father.
- Gurdeep Kohli as Anandita Ram Ahuja / Anu (Dead)
- Mahima Makwana as Disha Ram Ahuja
- Pankaj Dheer as Anandita's Father (Anand Kapoor / Mr. Kapoor)
- Shrey Pareek as Ayan Suraj Mehra
- Ratna Shinde as Aarav Ram Ahuja/ Aru
- Aashish Kaul as Suraj Mehra (Ayan's Father)
- Kiran Janjani as Ram's Friend
- Sailesh Gulabani as Manav
- Himanshi Chaudhary as Manika / Manav's wife
- Roma Bali as Ayan's Mother
- Vishal Nayak
- Meghan Jadhav
- Sai Deodhar as Barkha
- Syed Ashraf Karim as "Ratnakar Shetty" LLB
- Ajay Doyogan
|Country||Network||Local title||Series premiere||Timeslot||Episodes|
|Somalia||Fanproj Series||Xal Maan U Waayay||April 27, 2016||19:00||108 |
- "Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane - Times Of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- "Mahesh Bhatt: 'Dil Ki Baatein' inspired by my life's story". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- "Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane: Reasons to watch the show". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- "Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane first episode review".
- "Ram Kapoor's 'Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane' ventures into uncharted territory".
- "Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane review: 3 reasons why you will enjoy Ram Kapoor's latest outing on TV!".
- "Shrey Pareek cast opposite Mahima in Dil Ki Baatein". tellychakkar.com.
- "Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane: Shrey Pareek to enter the show to help Disha out!". bollywoodlife.com.
- "Xal Maan U Waayay 108 (Dhamaad) - Fanproj Series". Retrieved 1 May 2016.