Dianshizhai huabao or Dianshizhai Pictorial (《點石齋畫報》, 1884–1898) was a Chinese language magazine published in Shanghai in the late 19th century. The profusely illustrated supplement of the Shen Bao newspaper became "wildly popular" among readers. Contributors included graphic artist Wu Youru.
- "Envisioning Chinese Society in the Late Nineteenth Century: Words and Images from the Dianshizhai Pictorial". China Gateway. USA: Boston College. 2004. Archived from the original on September 13, 2011. Retrieved March 5, 2013.
- Xiaoqing Ye (2003), The Dianshizhai Pictorial: Shanghai Urban Life, 1884-1898, Center for Chinese Studies, The University of Michigan, ISBN 9780892641628
- Michael Sullivan (1996), Art and artists of twentieth-century China, Berkeley: University of California Press, ISBN 0520075560
- Published in Dianshizhai Pictorial
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 點石齋畫報.|
- "Dianshizhai Pictorial and Print Culture in Shanghai". Cultural-China.com. Shanghai: Hongtu Real Estate Development Company / Shanghai News and Press Bureau. Archived from the original on May 12, 2013. Retrieved March 5, 2013.
- Virtual Shanghai Project