Diana McVeagh (born 6 September 1926, Ipoh) is a British author on classical music. She has written a biography of Gerald Finzi and several books on Edward Elgar. McVeagh studied at the Royal College of Music in the 1940s and was assistant editor with Andrew Porter at The Musical Times. Since 2013 the North American British Music Studies Association awards a biennial Diana McVeagh Prize for Best Book on British Music named after her.
- International Who's who in Music and Musicians' Directory. Melrose Press. 1994. p. 695.
- McVeagh, Diana (2021). Gerald Finzi's Letters, 1915-1956. [S.l.]: Boydell Press. ISBN 9781783275724.
- Tim Rayborn (6 April 2016). A New English Music: Composers and Folk Traditions in England's Musical Renaissance from the Late 19th to the Mid-20th Century. McFarland. ISBN 978-0-7864-9634-1.
- McVeagh, Diana M. (2005). Gerald Finzi: his life and music. Woodbridge: Boydell Press. ISBN 9781843831709.
- Paul-André Bempéchat (2005). Liber Amicorum Isabelle Cazeaux: Symbols, Parallels and Discoveries in Her Honor. Pendragon Press. p. 344. ISBN 978-1-57647-091-6.
- "Diana McVeagh Prize for Best Book on British Music". North American British Music Studies Association. Retrieved 16 December 2020.