|Relatives||Arjun Sarja (uncle)|
Shakti Prasad (grandfather)
Aishwarya Arjun (cousin)
Meghana Raj (sister-in-law)
|Family||Chiranjeevi Sarja (brother)|
Sarja, once when he was young, was watching a movie with his uncle Arjun Sarja and told him that he wanted to become a film hero. Arjun Sarja replied, saying that before becoming a hero, you should be a good actor and suggested that he take training classes. Dhruva took the classes and was prepared for acting. When he heard about an audition call for a lead role in A. P. Arjun's new movie, he attended the audition and got selected. Until he was selected, he didn't reveal that he is a nephew of Arjun Sarja. Dhruva debuted in films with the 2012 blockbuster film Addhuri. His portrayal of Arjun as the male lead, opposite Radhika Pandit, received praise from critics. He signed for his next film Bahaddur with his close friend Chethan Kumar in 2013, starring again opposite Pandit. The film became commercially successful and in April 2015 he signed for Bharjari which was released in September 2017, becoming a blockbuster and giving hat-trick success to Dhruva Sarja. His next film has been tilted Pogaru.
Dhruva Sarja was born on 6 October 1988 in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. He has a brother Chiranjeevi Sarja, an actor in Kannada films. His uncle Arjun Sarja is a well known South Indian actor. His grandfather Shakti Prasad was also an actor in Kannada films. Dhruva got engaged to his childhood friend Prerana on December 9, 2018. He did his schooling from Baldwin Boys High School, Bangalore.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2012||Addhuri||Arjun||Udaya Film Award for Best Debutant|
SIIMA Award for Best Debutant
Suvarna Award for Best Debutant
|2014||Bahaddur||Ashok||Nominated—SIIMA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role (Male) – Kannada|
|2017||Bharjari||Surya||Nominated—Love Lavike Readers Choice Awards for Best Actor – Male|
Nominated—SIIMA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role (Male) – Kannada
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dhruva Sarja.|
- "Addhuri Movie Review: Fun film replete with emotions". India Today. 19 June 2012. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- "Dhruv Has His Cake and Eats it Too". The New Indian Express. 8 October 2014. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Dhruva Sarja set to romance two beauties". The Times of India. 3 September 2014. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- Sharadhaa A. (14 April 2015). "Bharjari Kicks Off With Dhruva and Chethan". The New Indian Express. newindianexpress.com. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
- "Actor Dhruva Sarja to get engaged to his girlfriend on this date". The Times of India. 16 November 2018.