|Born:||August 29, 1973|
East Palo Alto, California
|Height||6 ft 8 in (203 cm)|
|Weight||320 lb (150 kg)|
|NFL draft||1996 / Round: 6 / Pick: 206|
|1996–1998||New England Patriots|
|2003–2005||San Jose SaberCats|
|Career highlights and awards|
Wyman was born on August 29, 1973 in East Palo Alto, California. Wyman married his wife, Shelby, on July 7, 2007.
Wyman was drafted in the 6th round (206th overall) of the 1996 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots. Playing in 15 games with 4 starts over two seasons with New England, Wyman spent the 1998 NFL season on injured reserve before leaving the team following the season. Prior to the 1999 NFL season, the defensive tackle signed with the Minnesota Vikings and was allocated to NFL Europe to play for the Barcelona Dragons. Not playing with an NFL team again until 2002, Wyman signed with the Kansas City Chiefs but was cut prior to the start of the 2002 season.
Leaving the NFL, Wyman began his Arena Football League career with the San Jose SaberCats in 2003. Staying with the team until 2005, Wyman was part of the SaberCats team that won ArenaBowl XVIII. The Kentucky State alum left San Jose for the Dallas Desperados in 2006. Wyman left Dallas in 2007 for the Utah Blaze. Following his first season with Utah, Wyman re-signed with the team on August 2, 2008.
- Devin Wyman arenafan.com
- "Texas Revolution part ways with HC Davis, promote Wyman to vacancy". Allen American. Allen, TX: Star Local News. March 30, 2015. Retrieved April 2, 2015.
- Grant, Ethan (April 2, 2015). "Wyman supplants Davis as Revs HC: Former DC promoted four games into CIF season". Allen American. Allen, TX: Star Local News. Retrieved April 3, 2015.
- Love of the Game July 7, 2007, dallasdesperados.com
- Devin Wyman pro-football-reference
- Devin Wyman ArenaFootball.com biography
- "Devin Wyman Re-signs with AFL Utah Blaze". Archived from the original on 2011-07-16. Retrieved 2008-08-04.