Deucalion may refer to:
- USS Deucalion (AR-15) a repair ship built for the United States Navy during World War II
- Deucalion (novel), a 1995 novel by Brian Caswell
- Deucalion, one of the names of the main character from Dean Koontz and Kevin J. Anderson's series of novels, Dean Koontz's Frankenstein
- Deucalion, a vampiric bloodline in the role-playing game Vampire: The Requiem
- Deucalion, the name of a dragon in Dianna Wynne Jones book Dark Lord of Derkholm
- Deucalion, the name of a fictional spaceship in Kiddy Grade
- Deucalion, the name of a werewolf in Teen Wolf (2011 TV series)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deucalion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.