Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire
Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire (名探偵コナン 紺青の
|Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire|
|Directed by||Tomoka Nagaoka|
|Written by||Takahiro Okura|
|Based on||Case Closed|
by Gosho Aoyama
|Music by||Katsuo Ono (Soundtrack), Hiroomi Tosaka (Theme Song: "BLUE SAPPHIRE")|
|Distributed by||Toho Company, Ltd.|
- Minami Takayama as Conan Edogawa / Arthur Hirai
- Wakana Yamazaki as Ran Mōri
- Rikiya Koyama as Kogorō Mōri
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Shinichi Kudō and Kaito Kid
- Kenichi Ogata as Professor Agasa
- Megumi Hayashibara as Ai Haibara
- Yukiko Iwai as Ayumi Yoshida
- Ikue Otani as Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
- Wataru Takagi as Genta Kojima
- Naoko Matsui as Sonoko Suzuki
- Nobuyuki Hiyama as Makoto Kyogoku
- Ikusaburo Yamazaki as Leon Lowe
- Mayuko Kawakita as Rechel Cheong
- Ryan Drees as Hezli Jamaluddin
- Jeff Manning as Zhon Han Chen
- Yū Asakawa as Sherilyn Tan
- Hiroki Takahashi as Reijiro Nakatomi
- Charles Glover as Mark Aidan
- Yūki Kaji and Dominic Allen (English Stunt)[a] as Rishi Ramanathan
- Kurt Common as Eugene Lim
In Japan, the film sold 313,724 tickets and earned ¥422,465,000 on its opening day. The film topped the Japanese box office and grossed ¥1.88 billion in its opening weekend, setting a new franchise record. The film remained at the top in its second weekend, selling 678,000 tickets and earning ¥886 million, for a two-week total of ¥3.58 billion ($32.42 million) at the box office. It dropped to number two in its third week, dethroned by new release Avengers: Endgame, before Detective Conan regained the top spot in its fourth week, beating Avengers: Endgame and new release Pokémon: Detective Pikachu.
In its fifth week, Detective Conan was dethroned by Detective Pikachu at the Japanese box office. In five weeks, The Fist of Blue Sapphire grossed ¥7,951,036,700 ($72.26 million) in Japan. By its seventh weekend, the film had sold 6.71 million tickets and grossed ¥8,575,715,400 ($78.25 million) in Japan. As of 21 June 2019[update], it had sold 7.4 million tickets and exceeded ¥9 billion at the Japanese box office. As of 7 July 2019[update], the film has grossed ¥9.1 billion ($82,409,621) domestically, making it one of the top 50 highest-grossing films ever in Japan. The Fist of Blue Sapphire became the highest-grossing Detective Conan film, surpassing Zero the Enforcer.
Overseas, the film debuted at number two in China, behind only domestic Chinese film Jade Dynasty. The Fist of Blue Sapphire has since grossed $32.4 million in China, as of 22 September 2019[update]. In other territories, the film has grossed $1,728,708 in South Korea and Vietnam, and $65,812 in the United Arab Emirates.
Notes and referencesEdit
- Credited in film.
- "三代目JSB登坂広臣、劇場版『コナン』で"ソロ初主題歌"最新予告も解禁". ORICON NEWS.
- "劇場版「コナン」最新作主題歌は登坂広臣のソロプロジェクト！予告編も初披露 : 映画ニュース". 映画.com.
- Inc, Natasha. "三代目JSB登坂広臣、劇場版コナン新作に主題歌提供「疾走感を与えられたら」（コメントあり / 動画あり）". 音楽ナタリー.
- "歴代ランキング - CINEMAランキング通信". www.kogyotsushin.com. Retrieved 2019-09-16.
- "Rankings". Comscore, Inc. Archived (PDF) from the original on 2019-09-22. Retrieved 2019-09-22.
- "Comscore Worldwide Box office Weekend September 22".
- "Meitantei Conan: Konjo no Fisuto (2019) - Financial Information". The Numbers. Retrieved 2019-09-19.
- "Detective Conan Movie 23: The Fist of Blue Sapphire Anime Recommendations - Anime-Planet". www.anime-planet.com.
- 劇場版名探偵コナン【公式】 [@conan_movie] (April 1, 2019). "新元号 ◤ 令和 ◢ 平成最後の作品となる#紺青の拳 をよろしくお願いいたします！" (Tweet). Retrieved 2019-04-03 – via Twitter.
- "平成最後の劇場版『名探偵コナン 紺青の拳』が4月12日から全国東宝系でロードショー!". AppBank. 2019-04-09. Retrieved 2019-04-13.
- "劇場版『名探偵コナン 紺青の拳（フィスト）』". 劇場版『名探偵コナン 紺青の拳（フィスト）』.
- "23rd Detective Conan Film's Teaser Reveals Cast, Staff". Anime News Network.
- "Detective Conan: Fist of Blue Sapphire Anime Film Earns 422 Million Yen on Opening Day". Gojinshi. 2019-04-14. Retrieved 2019-04-14.
- Komatsu, Mikikazu (April 16, 2019). "Japan Box Office: 23rd Detective Conan Film Triumphs with Record-Breaking Opening". Crunchyroll. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- Komatsu, Mikikazu (April 23, 2019). "Japan Box Office: 23rd Detective Conan Film Easily Crosses 3.5 Billion Yen Mark". Crunchyroll. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- "Detective Pikachu Tops Endgame, Detective Conan in 2nd Weekend". Anime News Network. May 14, 2019. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
- "Ibuki Opens at #2, Sadako at #4, Promare at #8 in Japan". Anime News Network. 28 May 2019. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "名探偵コナン：劇場版「紺青の拳」の4Dアトラクション"出国"上映が8月23日から実施". MANTANWEB (in Japanese). 21 June 2019. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- "歴代興収ベスト100" [All-time box office top 100] (in Japanese). Kogyo Tsushinsha. Retrieved 9 June 2019.
- Davis, Rebecca (16 September 2019). "China Box Office: 'Jade Dynasty' in Front Ahead of Mixed Competition". Variety. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- "Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire". EntGroup. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- "Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- "United Arab Emirates Box Office, June 20–23, 2019". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 8 July 2019.
- Ni Nyoman Wira (2019-07-26). "Conan, Kid save Singapore from destruction in 'Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire'". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 2019-12-21.