Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
As at 22 March 2018, the Minister responsible for all aspects of the department's operations is the Hon. Stephan Knoll MHA, who is the Minister for Transport, Infrastructure and Local Government, and Minister for Planning.
Chief Executive OfficerEdit
Former Chief Executive Officer Michael Deegan, appointed on 25 July 2014 after the sacking of Rod Hook, was sacked on 21 March 2018 by the incoming administration of Steven Marshall, following the state election of 17 March 2018.
The department is structured as follows:
People and Business DivisionEdit
- Customer Experience
- Information Services
- Investment Services
- People and Performance
- Portfolio Management Office
Safety and Service DivisionEdit
- Asset Management
- Operational Services
- Project Delivery
- Safety and Policy Programs
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Information and Strategy
- Investment Management
- Planning and Transport Policy
- Office of Recreation and Sport
- http://www.dpti.sa.gov.au/about_us accessed 02 February 2016
- New infrastructure boss Michael Deegan took job when he couldn’t find anyone else to do it The Advertiser, 25 August 2014. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- New SA Liberal Government sacks four senior public servants ABC News, 21 March 2018. Retrieved 21 March 2018.