Deoli (Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha constituency)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Deoli-Pulgaon Vidhan Sabha constituency is one of the 288 Vidhan Sabha (legislative assembly) constituencies in the state of Maharashtra in the western India. This constituency is one of the four Vidhan Sabha constituencies in Wardha district and comprises the entire Deoli tehsil including Pulgaon town and parts of the Wardha and Hinganghat tehsils of this district.
Deoli-Pulgaon Vidhan Sabha Constituency is part of the Wardha Lok Sabha constituency along with five other Vidhan Sabha segments, namely Wardha, Arvi and Hinganght in Wardha district and Dhamangon Railway and Morshi in Amravati district.
Members of Legislative AssemblyEdit
- 2014 - Ranjit Kamble, Indian Congress Party
- 2009 - Ranjit Kamble, Indian Congress Party
- 2004 - Ranjit Kamble, Indian Congress Party
- 1999 - Ranjit Kamble, Indian Congress Party
- 1995 - Ramdas Tadas, Indian Congress Party
- 1991 - Prabha Rau, Indian National Congress|Indian Congress Party
- 1990 - Prabha Rau, Indian National Congress|Indian Congress Party
- "District wise List of Assembly and Parliamentary Constituencies". Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra website. Archived from the original on 18 March 2010. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "Maharashtra Assembly Election 2009 -Results" (PDF). Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra website. Archived from the original (PDF) on 22 November 2009. Retrieved 10 September 2010.
|This Wardha district, Maharashtra, India location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|