Denise Borino-Quinn (January 6, 1964 – October 27, 2010) was an American television actress who had a recurring role as Ginny Sacrimoni, the wife of New York mob boss Johnny Sack in the television series The Sopranos.
|Born||January 6, 1964|
Roseland, New Jersey, U.S.
|Died||October 27, 2010 (aged 46)|
Morristown, New Jersey, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Luke Quinn, Jr. (2005–2010; his death)|
She was born in Roseland, New Jersey on January 6, 1964. She attended West Essex High School, the same school as Sopranos creator David Chase, although nearly 20 years later. To obtain the part of Ginny Sacrimoni, she attended the casting call in Harrison, New Jersey to support a friend and because she thought it would be fun to watch the crowds. She was picked from 14,000 actresses. Previously, she had been a legal assistant in the New Brunswick, New Jersey office of the law firm Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP.
Later life and deathEdit
She later lost 175 pounds via stomach stapling. She married Luke Quinn, Jr., in 2005, and they lived in Bordentown, New Jersey. He died in March 2010. They had no children. She died seven months after her husband, from liver cancer, on October 27, 2010, aged 46.
- the CNN Wire Staff. "'Sopranos' actress dies at 46". CNN.com. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
- "An interview with Denise Borino Quinn, who plays the character of Ginny Sack on The Sopranos". Sopranosuessightings.com. 2000-07-23. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
- "Soprano's star loses battle with liver cancer". MyCentralJersey.com. 2010-10-31. Retrieved 2010-11-01.
- "Denise Borino-Quinn, Ginny on 'Sopranos,' Dies at 46". The New York Times. The Associated Press. November 1, 2010. Retrieved March 31, 2019.
- Silverman, Stephen M. (November 1, 2010). "Denise Borino-Quinn Dies". People. Retrieved March 31, 2019.
- "Denise Borino-Quinn Obituary". Legacy.com.