Vavro with Copenhagen
|Full name||Denis Vavro|
|Date of birth||10 April 1996|
|Place of birth||Partizánske, Slovakia|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Centre back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 November 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 November 2019
Vavro was called up for two unofficial friendly fixtures held in Abu Dhabi, UAE, in January 2017, against Uganda and Sweden. He capped his debut against Uganda, playing the entire match. In 57th minute, Vavro scored his first goal, by shooting from outside of the penalty box after a deflected corner. Slovakia went on to lose the game 1–3. He also played an entire match against Sweden (0–6 loss) on 12 January.
- As of match played 21 March 2019. Slovakia score listed first, "score" column indicates score after each goal scored by Vavro.
|1||8 January 2017||Armed Forces Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE||1||Uganda||1–2||1-3||Unofficial Friendly|
- Peter Dubovský Award: 2017
- "AS Trenčín - MŠK Žilina 1:2 (1:1)" (in Slovak). corgonliga.sk. 20 April 2013. Archived from the original on 29 October 2013. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- "Denis Vavro til FCK" (in Danish). F. C. Copenhagen. 26 August 2017. Retrieved 26 August 2017.
- "FC Copenhagen are Danish champions". The Copenhagen Post. 6 May 2019. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- MŠK Žilina profile[permanent dead link] (in Slovak)
- Corgoň Liga profile (in Slovak)
- Denis Vavro at Soccerway
- Eurofotbal profile (in Czech)
- Denis Vavro – UEFA competition record
|This biographical article related to a defender from Slovakia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|