Dementia 13 (2017 film)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dementia 13 (alternately titled Haloran Manor) is a 2017 American horror film directed by Richard LeMay, and starring Julia Campanelli, Ana Isabelle, Marianne Noscheze, Channing Pickett, and Christian Ryan. It is a remake of 1963's Dementia 13.
|Dementia 13 (2017 film)|
|Directed by||Richard LeMay|
|Produced by||Dan DeFilippo|
|Screenplay by||Dan DeFilippo|
Ben van Berkum
|Music by||Adonis Tsilimparis|
|Edited by||Karim López|
Pipeline Entertainment (II)
|Distributed by||Chiller Films|
The plot revolves around a vengeful ghost, a mysterious killer, and a family in a night of terror at a secluded estate.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2017)
Reviews for the film have been mixed. Matt Boiselle writing for Dread Central gave the film two and a half stars saying "Overall, this version of a film that back in the day tried very hard to stand alone unfortunately doesn’t do enough to raise itself up from a seated position. If you’re in the mood to compare and contrast the old with the new, then by all means give this one a watch, but I saw it as a singular view and not much more." John DeFore with The Hollywood Reporter called the film "a fairly mild thriller that, in the crowded horror marketplace, will rely on its pedigree for most of its appeal."
Kimber Myers of the Los Angeles Times enjoyed the film. "A remake of Francis Ford Coppola’s early horror film “Dementia 13” likely wasn’t on anyone’s wish list, but this update from Richard LeMay is an enjoyably cheap little gift...Beyond its style, “Dementia 13” doesn’t innovate, but it’s a capably made indie that should please genre fans searching for a haunted diversion."
- Savage, Chris (September 7, 2017). "First Official Trailer & Poster for the 'Dementia 13' Remake". Horror-movies.ca. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- Alexander, Chris (February 22, 1999). "Dementia 13 Remake Coming from Chiller Films". Comingsoon.net. Retrieved July 26, 2017.
- Clark Collis (July 19, 2017). "Remake of Francis Ford Coppola's Dementia 13 gets release date". Ew.com. Retrieved July 26, 2017.
- Boiselle, Matt (October 13, 2017). "Dementia 13 (2017)". Dread Central. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- DeFore, John (October 9, 2017). "'Dementia 13': Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- Myers, Kimber (October 5, 2017). "Review 'Dementia 13': A stylish horror remake of early Coppola/Corman". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
|This article about a 2010s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|