Crime in Formula One
Crime in Formula One (Italian: Delitto in Formula Uno) is a 1984 Italian "poliziottesco"-comedy film written and directed by Bruno Corbucci. It is the tenth chapter in the Nico Giraldi film series starred by Tomas Milian.
|Crime in Formula One|
Italian theatrical release poster by Renato Casaro
|Directed by||Bruno Corbucci|
|Produced by||Mario Cecchi Gori|
Vittorio Cecchi Gori
|Written by||Mario Amendola|
|Music by||Fabio Frizzi|
|Edited by||Daniele Alabiso|
|February 17, 1984|
At the Italian Grand Prix at Monza a great champion becomes the victim of a mysterious accident. An ugly mess, until an unusual cop arrives from Rome, very rude in manner, in colorful dress and with a head full of very unconventional ideas...
- Tomas Milian as inspector Nico Giraldi
- Bombolo as Venticello
- Pino Colizzi as Martelli
- Dagmar Lassander as Miss Martelli
- Olimpia Di Nardo as Angela Giraldi
- Sergio Di Pinto as Fabrizio
- Licinia Lentini as Rossana
- Isabel Russinova as RDS DJ
- Maria Grazia Buccella as Gambling-room attendant
- Enzo Garinei as Judge La Bella
- Marcello Martana as Trentini
- Massimo Vanni as Gargiulo
- Aldo Ralli as Daniele Bertoni
- Ennio Antonelli as Osvaldo Bonanni
- Roberto Curti. Italia odia: il cinema poliziesco italiano. Lindau, 2006.
- Manlio Momarasca; Giorgio Navarro; Davide Pulici. Monnezza e i suoi fratelli. Nocturno Dossier n.39, Cinemabis Comm.