|Look up decibel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The decibel (dB) is a measure of the ratio between two quantities.
Decibel may also refer to:
- Decibel (company), former name of Quantone, a company providing a music discovery metadata database
- Decibel (magazine), a heavy metal periodical
- Decibel Festival, an electronic music and visual art event
- "Decibel", a song by AC/DC on the album Black Ice
- Chamber (comics) or Decibel, a fictional character from the Marvel Universe
- Decibels (album), an album by Razor
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decibel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.