|Look up Deccan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deccan means Southern part in ancient India, south of the Satpura and Vindhya ranges. Deccan includes the east and west coasts and plains, the plateau and mountain ranges of the ancient Southern India.
Deccan may also refer to:
- Deccan (airline), India's first low-cost airline, based in Bangalore, India
- Deccan Charters, an airline based in Bangalore, India
- Simplifly Deccan, formerly Air Deccan, was the first Indian low-cost carrier, headquartered in Bangalore
- Deccan 360 also known as Deccan Cargo & Express Logistics, was a cargo airline based in Bangalore
- Deccan Airways Limited, an airline based in Hyderabad before independence
- Deccan Lanka, a low-cost Sri Lankan airline based in Colombo
- Dakhini or Deccani, a version of Urdu spoken by the Dakhini Muslims of South India.
- Dakhini Muslims or Deccani Muslims, a community of Dakhini-speaking Muslims of South India.
- Deccan white carp (Cirrhinus fulungee) is a species of freshwater cyprinid fish native to Karnataka and Maharashtra in India.